OBE?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
abart65

OBE?

Postby abart65 » 29 Dec 2013 09:51

I was wondering if anyone can give advice on OBEing. Specifically i can get into the vibrational state and am able to get out of my body somewhat. That's sort of on and off though I know with practice it will get easier. The thing is I've heard and had experiences where there are weird demonic things around usually looking at me (or the person I'm reading about). Is there anyway to stop this from happening, where they will just ignore me or disappear. If not, is there some way I can make some other figure that is more comforting appear. I'm religious by the way, but don't believe that they are actual demons or anything or are even real at times. I'm more on the border of that part. It's just that after I have the experience with these things I keep thinking about and the next time i want to do it i worry that the things will be looking at me again. I need help i guess, to help get over the fear. Any advice or techniques? :?

HAGART

Re: OBE?

Postby HAGART » 29 Dec 2013 21:49

I had a false awakening on the 24th in which there was an evil presence in my room. It's been a while since that has happened, but it's fresh on my mind again. I argued with him and realized he was an amalgamation of every dream character I have ever subconsciously conceived of. It was scary, but I won by being experienced and conquered my fears.

I kicked his butt! I dug my fingers into his eyes and pulled them down, like ripping off a mask, and saw electronics inside under his skin and he was just a robot. (It was crazy and we'll all have different experiences). But the bottom line is, there is nothing wrong with getting angry and fighting back. I feel an inner peace after that experience.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

abart65

Postby abart65 » 30 Dec 2013 00:00

Thanks Haggart. I guess that might actually work. I feel a bit stupid not having thought of that myself, but if anything creepy appears I'll be sure to try hitting it back or something like that

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Dec 2013 06:02

Whether they are real or not it doesnt matter as even if they are real these things can be usually easily dealt with and most these things will flee if one hasnt any fear of them and faces up to them (real demons if you believe in those, feed on fear, anger etc).

You can try treating them as if they are just images as in if you were LD eg try to change them into something else eg I once had a scary red eyed demon in a LD in which I changed to an innocent young boy.

If I come across a demon in an OBE (my OBE stuff tends to be real) I will confront it.. some things like the shadow beings actually hate being spotted and will just flee. Other demons I will try to project love and divine light their way.. they generally hate that and that will cause most to just flee (that worked quite well on a hag kind of demon for me and has worked well on too on incubus's/succubus type of demons). If worst comes to worst use your religious beliefs to help you to deal eg order the demon to leave in the name of Christ or whatever (for me that dont work but if you have strong Christian beliefs it may do so).

Anyway.. no matter what these beings are.. in my experience most of them generally dont carry much power at all and you should have the upper hand, just try not to be afraid of them.

Grey beings (those ones which people associate with UFOs).. are fairly weak.

If you come across a reptilian thou in your OBEs.. take care.. I have found those kind of demons troublesome (and acting aggressively towards those can cause them to retaliate and start getting to you during the night when you are vulnerable). Best not to do things to annoy those which will get their attention. I was tortured by those after I'd become too big for my boots one could say and purposely tried to stir them up one time when I came across them while OBE as I had truely thought they couldnt do anything to me. They arent physical so who cares.. but soon found I was wrong when they came and taught me a lesson some time later.

Egyptian demons eg the ones which guard some tombs etc.. you shouldnt come across one unless you mess with things you shouldnt while in an OBE. Some of those can be powerful (I had one of those almost kill me one time).. but as I said, you should never come across these unless you mess with things which you obviously shouldnt mess with.

As I said thou.. if just a LD subconcious image.. nothing to fear and even if it isnt.. its usually nothing to fear anyway.. 80-90+ of real other plane beings are easy to deal with.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

nawick

Postby nawick » 23 Aug 2014 07:17

Yes, you might want to be careful of entities in the dream world. I once met an 'ascended master' or it claimed to be, who seemed to want to guide me. My first impression was "Why Me?" I mean, I'm nobody special. Just because lucid dreaming has been my normal dream state since I was 10, it was just the way it has always been. (I thought that's how everybody was until I was in high school and they mentioned it in psychinc class)
But there was something off and as it gave me a guided tour, there was an undertone of greed or subtle malevolence. It was like it was feeding off my energy or something. So I asked right out "What are you really?" and it would not answer, so I told it "be gone from me" and it sort of vanished. It kind of crumbled in on itself, like it got smaller and smaller as if it were moving away fast, but at the same time didn't move at all.

taniaaust1 Wrote: If you come across a reptilian thou in your OBEs.. take care.. I have found those kind of demons troublesome (and acting aggressively towards those can cause them to retaliate and start getting to you during the night when you are vulnerable). Best not to do things to annoy those which will get their attention

Yes, I have seen them. But I walked among them and they didn't seem to even know I was there. Maybe I was too insignificant. The ones that had it out for me were the shadow people, but after a confrontation with them, they never bothered me again.

As for OOBE, I had them in college. I always wondered why I could go through walls, and fly away through roofs, but I never sank into the ground.
Sorry I can not "Prove It Scientifically". You will just take my word for it.
"If you believe that you can or if you believe that you can't - you are right." - Henry Ford.

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 24 Aug 2014 01:09

Hey abart,

Eventually, you will learn to love sleep paralysis, and it won't frighten you as much,

As a master lucid dreamer, I can say that I love the sensations of sleep paralysis.

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 24 Aug 2014 18:56

As a master lucid dreamer. Lucidity Master who gave you that title? You come across as a very conceited know all. Helping beginners is great, that why we have the forum. To say that you might divulge secrets to a chosen few is not what this website is about. That said I do wish you will be able to help a lot dreamers to become lucid. :)

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 25 Aug 2014 02:02

A lucid dreaming master is someone who can lucid dream at will (whenever he wants).

I have learned to do this, using hybrid techniques.

I am not just giving myself a label, I am stating the truth (I have mastered lucid dreaming).

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 25 Aug 2014 04:31

I prefer a humble Jedi like Yoda than a self proclaimed "Master" that's only stroking their own ego with self-gratifying titles which are just mental trophies nobody else can see, or care about. ;)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 25 Aug 2014 04:48

I am just here to help people.

I want to inspire them to reach the same level of lucid dreaming ability.

One person wrote me a pm saying he was inspired by my name, and wanted to lucid dream at will.

Sorry, but I don't see what's wrong with healthy self confidence

Self confidence is important in lucid dreaming; belief can significantly impact one's lucid dreaming rate.

I am a confident master lucid dreamer, and I accept that.

I respect your opinion, and a name is just a name, and nothing more.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”