Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 22 Aug 2014 19:02

Anyways. Axe Cop is this 15 minute cartoon I discovered A few months ago and every now and then it'll play a few episodes on TV. Axe Cop is a superhero who goes around killing bad guys with his partner Flute Cop. Though Axe Cop does all the killing while Flute Cop is just there for commentary. I think the show is pretty funny because it's ridiculous. Axe Cop is OP and always knows how to stop every bad guy. For instance one guy killed him with snake venom, so his ghost snuck up behind the bad guy to take him down and then he revived himself. Then there was another one where someone fired a flamethrower at him and Axe Cop responded "This doesnt concern me because when I get hit by fire I turn into Fire Axe Cop" and then he killed the bad guy.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 22 Aug 2014 22:01

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

Seriously, that is so funny. I think im going to look for it on the internet because that sounds way too interesting to pass. You said 15 minute cartoon as in 15 minutes per episode?

Oh also I thought of a good way of learning how to lucid dream, im going to print some pictures where they ask you if you are dreaming or not and to perform a reality check. Im going to hang them on my wall in my room because thats where i mostly am most of the time.

You got any progress in lucid dreaming by the way?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 24 Aug 2014 21:36

Oh almost forgot, today is my birthday, im finally 18. So yeah, im just telling you since you are no where to be found. :lol:

Its ok dont take it seriously, just joking around. Answer the previous message ive sent when you finish what you're doing.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 24 Aug 2014 22:10

chaosdragoon13 wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

Seriously, that is so funny. I think im going to look for it on the internet because that sounds way too interesting to pass. You said 15 minute cartoon as in 15 minutes per episode?

Yeah only 15 minutes per episode

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Oh also I thought of a good way of learning how to lucid dream, im going to print some pictures where they ask you if you are dreaming or not and to perform a reality check. Im going to hang them on my wall in my room because thats where i mostly am most of the time.

You got any progress in lucid dreaming by the way?

It's actually pretty great. I'm so close I can feel it. All my dreams have been about something I would want to dream about like killing bad guys and such. Not only that by I can score about 3-5 vivid dreams per night. A few of the dreams even had parts where if I put more thought into something I would've become lucid. Lastly my non-lucids have given me a great idea on how to get everything I want in a lucid dream.

So here's what it is: In my action-themed non-lucid dreams I sometimes see a picture of the weapon I wanna wield at the bottom right corner of my vision then the weapon just pops into my hand. And I'll I did was simply think for a split-second the picture would appear and cause the weapon to spawn in my hand. Then I thought why not do the same thing to spawn vehicles in the street, dream friends, dream enemies, portals to travel to other worlds/locations, even use it to make me perform special abilities. If this idea works there will be nothing I can't do! :mrgreen:

To give you an idea of what I'm talking about this is what it looks like in my dreams. Like literally exactly like this http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/NabbZULmlYE/maxresdefault.jpg
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 25 Aug 2014 15:48

Wow thats impressive, I hope you reach your goal. Oops, hope I didn't jinx it. :mrgreen:

I got my new computer and im downloading the emulators and doing what i said I'd do, i even made it so i can play any ps1 game with the ps2 controller. I just hope the other emulators will be keyboard-based because thats the trick to do it.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 25 Aug 2014 17:25

I thought you could do that already with ps1 games? Cause I had 1 or 2 ps1 games that worked on the ps2 just fine with no emulators

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 25 Aug 2014 17:38

I personally don't play games.

Who needs games when you can induce 4 to 5 lucid dreams every night?

Lucid dreams are better than games- they are sensory rich experiences.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 25 Aug 2014 21:34

Guitar48300 wrote:I thought you could do that already with ps1 games? Cause I had 1 or 2 ps1 games that worked on the ps2 just fine with no emulators

I dont know about you, but the emulator i used has the controllers assigned the buttons to the keyboard. Thats why i used a program that lets me use the ps2 controller for the computer, that way i made it so that the buttons of the keyboard to respond to which button i am pressing with the ps2 controller.

LucidityMaster wrote:I personally don't play games.

As for you, that only applies to people who can induce lucid dreams at will. You dont play games because you already got lucid dreaming, you have to go to a dream world to have fun, an illusion. We play games so that we can make this reality good enough to live in. Games help us decide what to do in our next lucid dream, games helps us focus, games makes us happy.

We appreciate honest opinions here, no really, but if it will help me to lucid dream i really want that link. So either post the damn link or email it to me, its not hard.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 25 Aug 2014 21:50

LucidityMaster wrote:I personally don't play games.

Would you PLEASE stop bragging already?

Just because I am able to Lucid Dream, it doesn't stop me from being a Nintendo geek. And also, as both, I find games like Mario and Luigi: Dream Team to be quite entertaining. If you haven't played that one as a LD master, you are sure missing out.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 25 Aug 2014 23:22

Congrats on being able to lucid dream 4-5 times per night. :) I'm sure you have lots of fun in your dreams.

I like games because they're like movies but instead of just watching the story, you're making the story happen. Plus some of the stuff you can do in video games are just so awesome I wish I could do it myself. And I can now, with the power of lucid dreaming ;)

Return to “Off-Topic”