collumns of energy and shooting stars.

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
boardsenseless

collumns of energy and shooting stars.

Postby boardsenseless » 21 Jul 2014 22:38

I have been having some pretty outlandish dreams lately and am hoping someone can help me to interperet them

The other night I dreamt I was watching some kind of large experiment taking place in what looked like a desert. There was a long trough or canal in the desert and water was flowing through it. In the other direction some some other substance (I can't remember what) was flowing into it. This was part of the experiment. I was watching with a friend and we were saying how this wasn't going to work and when the two substances combined in the middle instead of the desired outcome it all turned into magma.

At this point a huge whole appeared next to me, it was as deep as the earth's core and I got a sense of unease as I looked at it.Suddenly a huge firey collumn of pure energy roared up out of it and went all the way up to a hole in the sky. The beam, or collumn, was right next to me and I could feel the intense heat and energy and it was almost pulling me into it.

Last night I dreamt I was standing in the street with some friends and when I looked up to the sky I could see a spectacular meteor shower, hundreds of faint shooting stars, almost like a fireworks display on the distent horizon. We watched it for a while and it was beautiful until some kind spacecraft came out of nowhere and almost crashed into the building behind us. From this point on the dream.changed emphasis and myself and two friends were then.running through streets and hiding in doorways. The shooting stars/meteors seemed pretty significant though.

The two dreams feel like they are linked in some way and I can't find anything on the web to explain them.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

LucidityMaster

Re: collumns of energy and shooting stars.

Postby LucidityMaster » 24 Aug 2014 00:59

Wow, this sounds like an awesome experience.

However, dream interpretation is a pseudo-science. Dreams are probably meaningless bi products of the evolution of sleep and consciousness with no adaptive function.

boardsenseless

Postby boardsenseless » 27 Aug 2014 16:38

I have so many crazy vivid dreams but so few lucid dreams. I had a semi lucid dream recently where I fired a gun into a woman's face at point blank range to prove that she didn't exist. I have no idea where the gun came from or why I would even think to do that. I still failed to become fully lucid though.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Sep 2014 08:26

The other night I dreamt I was watching some kind of large experiment taking place in what looked like a desert. There was a long trough or canal in the desert and water was flowing through it. In the other direction some some other substance (I can't remember what) was flowing into it. This was part of the experiment. I was watching with a friend and we were saying how this wasn't going to work and when the two substances combined in the middle instead of the desired outcome it all turned into magma.

At this point a huge whole appeared next to me, it was as deep as the earth's core and I got a sense of unease as I looked at it.Suddenly a huge firey collumn of pure energy roared up out of it and went all the way up to a hole in the sky. The beam, or collumn, was right next to me and I could feel the intense heat and energy and it was almost pulling me into it.

Your dream does make me think of something and hence Im going to ask you, are you currently doing meditation? (if its all representing what it sounds like to me, I'd suspect you'd be doing meditation regularly to trigger off this dream. It comes across to me about possibly being about certain energetic activations in the body.. something which meditation can set off).

There was a long trough or canal in the desert and water was flowing through it. In the other direction some some other substance (I can't remember what) was flowing into it.

Can you remember what colour the substance was? Was it white, gold or like a sky blue flowing in that trough or a strong red colour.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

boardsenseless

Postby boardsenseless » 09 Sep 2014 09:12

Hi.

Yes I do meditate regularly, usually visualisations but have been practicing mindfulness and trying to open my intuition/higher self.

The trough was full of flowing, crashing water and the other substance I think was red, like magma. The energy beam was definitely red.

Thanks for replying.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 10 Sep 2014 06:20

Ok, seeing you've confirmed exactly what I was thinking you may of been doing (practicing mindfulness and trying to open my intuition/higher self) cause of this dream, I'll share more on how I intrepreted this when I read it. Take anything which may fit and leave the rest. I believe your dream was a spiritual one.

boardsenseless wrote: There was a long trough or canal in the desert and water was flowing through it.

Desert -Spiritually or psychic dryness. (Im not sure how to describe what I mean so I hope you will understand, anyway, something to be developed on, something expansive and seemingly empty but which can flower with the right things put onto it). Anyway I see the desert represented you. (this is you before growth).

In the other direction some some other substance (I can't remember what) was flowing into it. This was part of the experiment. I was watching with a friend and we were saying how this wasn't going to work and when the two substances combined in the middle instead of the desired outcome it all turned into magma.

That part showed you were working on something, something with curiousity of what may occur (this makes sense seeing you are wanting to develop your intuition), this isnt happening throu just one of your aspects of self (as you had the friend), more then one part of yourself is pushing towards this and you wanting this.

The human energy body has two flows which meet in the middle intensely (at the heart actually, the heart and heart energy may of been represented by magna). Two different sorts of energy, "two substances". Spiritual energy from above coming down, earth and kundalini energy raising from below, these energies meet at heart. These move along by energy channels, your dream represented the energy channels by a "trough". That trough was also another representation of your body and what is going on inside it.

At this point a huge whole appeared next to me, it was as deep as the earth's core and I got a sense of unease as I looked at it.

The place of the unknown or may represent the subconciousness. This aspect does often make one feel uneasy as who knows what is within there to be found or come out.

Suddenly a huge firey collumn of pure energy roared up out of it and went all the way up to a hole in the sky. The beam, or collumn, was right next to me and I could feel the intense heat and energy and it was almost pulling me into it.

That part of your dream made me strongly think of kundalini energy so made me feel even more that your dream was a spiritual one about energies you are currently provoking eg by what I thought would probably be meditation or spiritual development exercises as that is the usual way one would provoke these energies. Sometimes kundalini energy is refered to as kundalini fire and is represented by a huge firey collumn! (your dream perfectly fit kundalini).

Kundalini energy is a very strong energy and yeah can really roar up if it activates strongly. Kundalini energy can be hot esp if it suddenly blasts upwards, it is a dynamic energy. Mine burnt another one time when flaring strong. The kundalini comes from the base chakra which is red so is connected to that colour hence why I asked if you saw red. (the other 2 colours I asked you about were related to the "other substance", what I thought was representing the spiritual energy from above coming into the body).

Your dream shows that you are awakening (kundalini rising going on even if you arent currently aware of this) and yes that will aid your intuition etc.

you may or may not get something out of this link http://www.reconnections.net/kundalini_fire.htm (dont bother reading it unless you are drawn to do so).

boardsenseless

Postby boardsenseless » 10 Sep 2014 08:59

Hi

Thanks so.much for your detailed reply. It all makes perfect d new to me. I do feel spiritually and psychically barren and do often tune in to my heart beat when I meditate, feeling it in every part of my physical body.

I think the water was blue and the other substance possibly yellow before they turned into red magma, but I don't remember in detail.

When I try to communicate with my intuition I never hear or feel anything but often have dreams of flying and more recently have had two very long and profound lucid dreams and a very vivid OBE.

I will read that , thanks again.

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 10 Sep 2014 09:03

Come on, how can you believe a word Tania is saying?

'I do feel spiritually barren' HaHa

Sorry I can't stop laughing.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Sep 2014 07:31

LucidityMaster wrote:Come on, how can you believe a word Tania is saying?

'I do feel spiritually barren' HaHa

Sorry I can't stop laughing.

You are quite rude. I do not expect you to understand.

boardsenseless

Postby boardsenseless » 11 Sep 2014 09:02

You two are like Yoda and Darth Vader. I'll leave to you to decide who's who ;).

Return to “Dream Interpretation”