Subliminal Lucid Dream Training Made By Me (Re-done) (MP3)

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
LucidityMaster

Re: Subliminal Lucid Dream Training Made By Me (Re-done) (MP

Postby LucidityMaster » 25 Aug 2014 10:14

I am highly skeptical about this 'subliminal messages track'.

I can induce 4 to 5 lucid dreams a night without it, so why would I want to use it?

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 26 Aug 2014 05:21

LucidityMaster wrote:I am highly skeptical about this 'subliminal messages track'.

I can induce 4 to 5 lucid dreams a night without it, so why would I want to use it?

Yeah, why would you want to use it? It's all about you.
Do a reality check

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 26 Aug 2014 10:26

I assume that someone gullible enough to believe in Lucidology is gullible enough to try this track.

Konrdkronos11

Postby Konrdkronos11 » 26 Aug 2014 15:07

Sir LucidityMaster, because you are skeptic about subliminals I will now begin to follow your words and stop using them, because I was highly gullible like you said, I'm glad someone with such experience and skill has shared his opinions on subliminal messaging and proved us all wrong. Once again thank you.

Sparrow

Postby Sparrow » 27 Aug 2014 17:08

LucidityMaster wrote:I am highly skeptical about this 'subliminal messages track'.

I really hope you realise that this is really cruel. Its not nice to put down somebody's work like that, and it's definitely not cool that you would call Konrdkronos11 gullible to believe subliminals work. People put a lot of effort into helping to contribute to this forum, and I don't think you should be putting their work down like this. The least you could do is make your opinions less aggressive and patronising, and put it forward instead as constructive advice.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”