Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 26 Aug 2014 06:42

Heres a hilarious video you will love to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM

Enjoy. :mrgreen:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 26 Aug 2014 22:43

Lol reminds me of Jimmy Fallon's Unessicary censorship. He pretty much finds any video and puts censored beeps in them.

I sometimes wonder what it woul be like to put censored beeps in a lucid dream :lol:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 27 Aug 2014 10:04

Why would you want censored beeps in a lucid dream, i bet that will wake you up right away. Though the video was really funny, imagine if kids knew what censored beeps meant they will definitely be ruined for life. :lol:

Ok heres a new topic: If you can go back in time to change one thing only, what would you change?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 27 Aug 2014 19:54

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Why would you want censored beeps in a lucid dream, i bet that will wake you up right away. Though the video was really funny, imagine if kids knew what censored beeps meant they will definitely be ruined for life. :lol:

Sometimes censored beeps are just as funny as cursing itself. Especially if there's alot of cuss words in 1 sentence :lol: . Funny story: in the game Haze, which is an 17+ rated game with uncensored F bombs, has one mission where there's actually censored beeps :?: :lol:

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Ok heres a new topic: If you can go back in time to change one thing only, what would you change?

I would probably warn Metallica about the tour bus accident that killed their original bassist, Cliff Burton in 1986.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 27 Aug 2014 21:36

I see, well if i can return back in time then i would go and meet myself and tell him to lucid dream. I would tell my younger self to lucid dream and to never lose hope no matter how hopeless lucid dreaming might be, i of course would give him all the necessary information and all the knowledge and experience i have. Because I regret that i havent continued lucid dreaming, i didnt know that its called lucid dreaming but i searched the concept of dream control. It just occurred to me, I thought to myself "I really wish i can control my dreams so i can do whatever i wanted". When i searched it, it only had little information and I think i thought it was too hard so i stopped doing it. I dont even think i researched it enough, then one day I stumbled upon rebecca's lucid dreaming pack and thought this time i had a fighting chance. And here i am, trying to lucid dream with an undying faith that i will succeed in mastering it one day.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 27 Aug 2014 23:38

That's an interesting one too.

Okay I have a topic: If you could only have 1 vehicle whether real life, game, movie or even original idea what would choose for you're dream vehicle? Can be a car, motorcycle, plane, helicopter, mech suit, UFO anything.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 Aug 2014 11:03

I would definitely choose the extreme gear from sonic riders that is especially made for me, does that count as a vehicle? If not then i would choose the Y-wing from star wars, its the best ship i ever used in lego star wars. Its my favorite, big bullets, fast and very cool. But the extreme gear is number one of course.

What about you?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Aug 2014 18:51

Oh yeah that counts. My choice is the Rollerhwag from Dead Rising 3. It's a Motorcycle with the roller part of a Steamroller as the front wheel. It also has flamethrowers for extra brutality.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130911070420/deadrisinggame/images/b/be/Dead_rising_Roller_Hawg.png

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 Aug 2014 23:25

Wow that sure works well for zombie killing. :) But I'd rather use an extreme gear because thats a fun, great and fast way for transportation. And i will dedicate myself to it and try to learn how to do some tricks with it. But im a bit curious, why would you want a motorcycle that has a lot of spikes on a roller? Or does this only applies in dreams because your dream are always full of things you want to kill?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 29 Aug 2014 02:54

This only applies to dreams. If I could have any vehicle in real life it would be...Idk a dodge viper or a lamborghini

Return to “Off-Topic”