Hey guys/gals

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
DJRSXS

Hey guys/gals

Postby DJRSXS » 28 Aug 2014 05:50

I'm Dustin, I studied this a few years ago, but never really followed through with the techniques (I sound like a college student ha). I've became interested again since I recently had a few LD. I restarted my dream journal and I'm thinking about getting some Remee glasses (any experience with them is appreciated). I forgot how much fun it is to be in control of your dreams for a little while :( I won't make that mistake again. I'm interested to hear if any of the subliminal/sound audio works for any of you, I wake up for work at 6am, typically go to bed around 10-12, if anything helps, I'm game.

I have also noticed, some nights I do drink heavily, and the next night, I do have LD, that are very long. I typically don't get enough sleep the night I drink, then the next day I go to bed early 8-10 and have LD. The only thing that I've noticed is that I'm not my normal self in the LD, I'm an angry person.

Not sure what that is all about but I'm a friendly guy and it's nice to see that other people want to LD every night too!

HAGART

Re: Hey guys/gals

Postby HAGART » 28 Aug 2014 16:42

DJRSXS wrote:I have also noticed, some nights I do drink heavily, and the next night, I do have LD, that are very long. I typically don't get enough sleep the night I drink, then the next day I go to bed early 8-10 and have LD.

That's REM Rebound for you.

DJRSXS wrote:The only thing that I've noticed is that I'm not my normal self in the LD, I'm an angry person.

Perhaps you have some unconscious frustration you keep bottled up when awake and letting it loose in a lucid dream is cathartic. Not sure how to fix that, and even you probably wouldn't know what it is because it's subliminal. That's my thought, for what it's worth.

Welcome to the forum. :D
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”