Saying Goodbye, I Apologize

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Summerlander

Re: Saying Goodbye, I Apologize

Postby Summerlander » 28 Aug 2014 19:06

No offense taken because you are absolutely right. I was an "ass" before but the beauty lies in the fact that I can now look back and recognise that. Some people at the time were being oversensitive, too, but I didn't exactly handle the situation as best as I could. I was given a second chance.

LucidityMaster's case is somewhat similar. He's demonstrated that his attitude has changed. This isn't the same LucidityMaster that was engaged in the aforementioned dispute. He has had time to chill, clear his head, ponder over what was said, and introspect.

The man has obviously done a lot of thinking. (Although I still think his decision to leave is somewhat rash. I hope he is speaking to Rebecca or Peter right now as I'm sure they'll be able to guide him in the right direction. He's an accomplished lucid dreamer. He belongs here.)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 29 Aug 2014 16:32

[color=#0000BF]Summerlander: The man has obviously done a lot of thinking. (Although I still think his decision to leave is somewhat rash. I hope he is speaking to Rebecca or Peter right now as I'm sure they'll be able to guide him in the right direction. He's an accomplished lucid dreamer. He belongs here.)

I think he has been in contact with Rebecca and Peter, but he had his website stopped and that might be hard for him. He is bragging a bit, but I also would like him to stay. My reason is that he may need our forums for his well being. So I say: Welcome back Lucidity Master. :)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 29 Aug 2014 18:29

I think we misunderstood his enthusiasm and his way of encouraging others to accomplish what he did as bragging. His intention was to say, "I've accomplished a lot and feel I have mastered lucid dreaming, and you can be like me too!" (Emphasis on that last phrase).

And I also agree that there's a 'talent factor' as he said once. He wasn't trying to rub it in people's faces, that was not his intention (as I now know), but speaking the truth. He also pointed out that anyone can do it; It just might be harder. I won't become an Olympic athlete and win gold medals nearly as easily as someone who is born with a larger lung capacity, larger heart, and an all-round fit body, that's for sure. As for lucid dreaming, some are born with it, some pick it up quickly, and for others they can go years still trying. (Reading many posts on this forum, we all know that's the simple truth).

He has good intentions, and that is more important than how things were worded, which lead to some misunderstandings.

If you want to be part of a club with like-minded people and make some friends, no need to go anywhere else. You found the right place here! (If you can put up with us.) ;)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 30 Aug 2014 00:07

Luciditymaster you were making intelligent and informed posts and were a welcome new member - sorry to see you leave the forum.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Peter

Postby Peter » 30 Aug 2014 01:56

No need to go, as a member I was looking forward to you getting to the stage where you post dreams and we all learn from what you do and what you think
As a moderator I am simply keeping the forum inline with some protocols and as a friendly place where we are all equal.

no need to go

peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 30 Aug 2014 02:45

I speak for myself when I say that your return will not be seen as a sign of weakness. Rather, it'll show strength and courage.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 30 Aug 2014 22:29

WOOOW man, apologies it’s not something easy, respect man. Don’t say that you are a loser man. You can change your life, you have the choice in your hand; whether you could be a boat with no motor and be carried away by the waves, or be a boat with a motor.

-Try to be happy everyday even if it is for 1 min or 20 sec, if you can’t, then watch video that make you laugh.

-Don’t stay at home, home will destroy you. If you have friends, go outside and make some bowling or some activities. Shut down your computer also.

-If you have a girlfriend, hug her, you will feel good. Personally i love hugging girls even if they are not my girlfriend.

-Go to the gym, your body needs that. I go the gym and meet a lot of people(some dads, moms, students, girls etc…) They like to grab my arm to talk.

-When your mind says ''NO you can’t’’, you reply ''Yes I can’’ and start being lucid in real life also.

-Meet new people every day. In a day I meet 3 or 5 new people.

Hope it will help you to get sooooo high everyday.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 30 Aug 2014 23:46

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:37, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Peter

Postby Peter » 31 Aug 2014 01:52

i have also offered PM as a contact or Skype if needed. Its a pity to see him go and have send a couple of PM's as well but no answer.

Give it time anyway and hope for a comeback

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 31 Aug 2014 04:56

He was logged in last night, so almost certainly has read the posts in this thread.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Return to “Off-Topic”