What was your first LD and how old were you?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

What was your first LD and how old were you?

Postby dreamergirl15 » 29 Aug 2014 13:57

Well, my first experience was very scary. I was very young at the time- 3 or 4 and I remember I HAD had other dreams in which I knew I was dreaming before- in fact they were the only dreams I had (I don't remember them though) but I never knew how to wake myself up from them because I never needed to, they were always nice. That's why I feel this lucid dream- the first I fully remember was so important because it taught me how scary dreams could be and how I needed to learn to wake up from them easily (which I can do now simply by looking to my right in the dream- probably something to do with REM)

Anyway in my earliest dreams there were never many people and I remember in this dream I was sitting on a tablecloth/ picnic type mat and eating cakes and crisps and sandwiches with my blue toy rabbit and some dolls. I think I was in a field but I'm not sure. All I know is that all of a sudden the surroundings fell away from me and I was alone on my mat with darkness all around me and I could see huge cogs come into view in the darness like I was trapped inside a massive clock work thing. I was immediately frightened so I stood up and looked around me but there was nowhere to go. Then a voice started speaking to me in a very satanic tone telling me I was in bed asleep and he was watching me and that for every minute I didn't wake up he would kill one member of my family until finally he would kill me. Remember I was only 4 at the time so I was scared shitless. I kept telling myself that it was a dream and to wake up but I couldn't and I remember a horrible ticking noise started in the background that the cogs were making like a countdown and there was a huge sand timer and I just started crying and crying and then he said times up and that he was standing by my mothers bed and that he was killing her. He went through every member of my family until he got to me and said he was now going to stab me and I woke up to the feeling of a knife running down my body and I pulled the cover off but there was nothing there. I started screaming and crying because I thought I was alone in the house and believed he had killed everyone then my mum came in and I was so relieved but I refused to sleep in my own bed for ages after that. And pretty much every year I have that same dream and I'm still the same age in the dream (4) and it still scares me shitless though now I know how to wake up from it. Anyway that was the first LD I remember what about you?

Re: What was your first LD and how old were you?

Postby Alien874 » 30 Aug 2014 16:34

This is the only first lucid dream I have been able to remember but Im sure it was not the first one. Im guessing it was about 6 or 7 months ago. Since then I have had more lucid dreams. I was in some empty building with gray concrete walls and floors, no glass windows (Just a square hole on a wall on each room), beds or anything. I was wandering in it when all of the sudden I realize I was dreaming. I took a second to relax and try to analyze how it felt to be in a dream, thinking that all of this place was inside my brain. I imagined myself sleeping on my bed then zooming to my brain and me in that building. After that I immediately jumped out the window and started flying above a city seeing people, cars, buildings, etc. When I was reaching the clouds everything started to fade black slowly, I said to myself to not forget about this dream to search about it on the web, I was in fear to forgetting this dream as any other. Then I woke up, later searched about this and found "www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com".

I remember also having a lucid nightmare about a demonic doll, I realized I was dreaming and punched it in the face and the doll crashed to a concrete wall destroying the wall and took out a machine-gun and started shooting and woke up.
Look at your hands

Postby Jackson » 30 Aug 2014 20:08

6 years old, very vivid and very lucid, In the time of the dinosaurs. "My Dinosaur Adventure" I called it :oops: :lol:

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Postby Goldkoron » 30 Aug 2014 21:29

7-8 years old. I became lucid because christmas was happening during March, and I found it so irrational that I immediately knew it was a dream. I was angry at everyone in my house, it seemed like a party, and I was trying as hard as I could to wake up. I had a lot of trouble waking up from the dream and I did not fathom how rare a lucid dream is and what I could use it for. I was stuck in the dream for at least 20 minutes before I woke up from it. I of course told my family about it and they just ignored me.
Do a reality check

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”