Another attempt at having sex with a DC

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
taniaaust1

Another attempt at having sex with a DC

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Aug 2014 16:41

Lucid dream (spontanous after I went back to sleep after I'd woke up in morning)

setting. Im just outside of a house's back door in a yard area but one in which is fairly open. Its a fairly busy setting with people who keep coming out throu the door. Strangers and characters from the TV show Neighbours keep walking out. One of the older neighbours people walk out with her husband, she has bandages over her eyes and is blind.

I want sex so I head for the suitable looking guy in the back yard and try to chat him up to get it. It dont work thou, he isnt interested.

I think about "is there any dream symbolism here? as I want to analyse the dream Im in. Suddenly I have an image zoom in (like as if something I hadnt noticed in the dream is now suddenly brought to me and magnified and put as an image before my face, pulled out from the dream). It is of big black ants, all coming out of an ant hole. (I note this to my mind so I wont forget it)

Three young chinese men, late teens or early 20s, come out throu the door and start playing a ball game. They arent sexually interesting to me so I dont try anything with them.

Shane Robinson from neighbours series comes out of the door so I decide to try to have sex with him. Im excited at this as he was a teen crush of mine! I cant believe my childhood hunky crush just has walked out that door (funny what sits there in the subconsciousness for 30 years).

Me are you "Interested in some sex?" Shane ***looks interested and starts looking around as if looking for a private place where we can do it*** (there is nowhere thou private here, there are not just those chinese guys near by but also people even in the distance). Flirting with him, I lift my skirt up a little bit and tell him we can do it against the wall of the house in a way which wont be too noticable. I grab the wooden gate near us and half shut it to try to block us out from the people in the distance. The Shane DC thou is put off by the lack of privacy so it looks like sex wont be happening, at that I decide to instead try to find out a few things instead.

I decide to see if the Shane DC thinks he lives in the same place as he lived in Neighbours series (Will the DC say Ramsey Street?). So I say to him "Shane where did you tell me you lived?" Shane DC replies back "I dont think I told you that!" (which was said to me in like a WTF has she been investigating me behind my back! kind of tone, he seemed to jump to a conclusion and wasnt happy).

His response completely threw me as I wasnt expecting that reply and caused me to drop out sight wise from the LD, I still thou can "feel"and "hear" myself in the other place (I havent dropped out into bed), so I start walking towards where I can hear a couple of DCs, focusing hard on them, to try to get my sight back into the dream.

At the same time as this trying to get my dream sight back with the Shane Robinson scene, I are still are in a dream in that same location but with different people as well (people all sitting around outside on blankets on the great).. the dream has split in two ongoing dreams at the same time due to my surprise at the DCs response. So now Im experiencing two different things at once. While Im trying to get my dream sight back, the other me self which does have full dream senses still, is/I am going DC to DC looking for someone to tell me where they are from (I was lucid in both mes at once). I thou end up dropping fully out of the dreams (probably cause I had my awareness spread out too much so my focus is like everywhere and was also still trying to get one of the scenes I was in fully back).

(there was lots to this LD before the sex part in which I was lucid too but unfortunately I forgot it. I often will wake myself up during a DC and not allow them to be long as I tend to forget the start otherwise but with this one I was experiementing and seeing if I could remember all of it as I havent tested myself out in that way in a while, so didnt wake myself up after a certain amount of time... and sure enough, then did forget the start of it as I often do if Im in a LD too long..
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Nickfan40

Re: Another attempt at having sex with a DC

Postby Nickfan40 » 02 Sep 2014 00:22

I had trouble at first having sex with my dream character, too: It was Dr. McCoy from ST:TOS. He was sort of like my father figure at first, so I didn't feel right having sex with my own dad!

Nickfan40

Postby Nickfan40 » 02 Sep 2014 00:24

I'll post some of the dreams on the "Share your lucid dreams" board. There have been some about Robert Englund, Rowan Atkinson, and Herbert Lom, the way he looked in The Phantom of the Opera.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Sep 2014 04:50

Nickfan40 wrote:I had trouble at first having sex with my dream character, too: It was Dr. McCoy from ST:TOS. He was sort of like my father figure at first, so I didn't feel right having sex with my own dad!

I find that my subconsciousness restricts me as far as sex goes if it isnt like a situation in which it could be done in real life. I have an ex boyfriend and my subconsciousness will allow me to have sex with him in a LD, but walking up to a stranger and trying to do it, nope it rejects that idea and hence the DCs always act out in some way when I try. (whether its to give me a look like I repulse them or act out in another way).

My subconciousness doesnt much differ to my real life thinking brain of what is acceptable to do in life and what isnt. (eg I cant fly easily either due to all this).

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Sep 2014 04:51

Nickfan40 wrote:I'll post some of the dreams on the "Share your lucid dreams" board. There have been some about Robert Englund, Rowan Atkinson, and Herbert Lom, the way he looked in The Phantom of the Opera.

:D I'll see if I can find them to read. I'd esp love to read the Rowan Atkinson one.

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 10 Sep 2014 08:33

Use the future visualization technique to have 100 percent control over the dream,

You can practice FVT by first increasing your walking speed - imagine yourself walking already far in the distance. For example, from the perspective of FVT, say you wanted to fly in a lucid dream. Step 1- Concentrate on the FUTURE of the dream. What I mean is, visualize yourself ALREADY high in the air, instead of focusing on changing the solid, realistic PRESENT. Step 2- Act like you are already flying far in the distance- put your arms out superman style, or flap your arms if you want to grow wings. You must vividly imagine yourself FAR IN THE DISTANCE as much as possible.

Confused? Don't worry, I will answer any questions you have.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Sep 2014 05:58

LucidityMaster wrote:Use the future visualization technique to have 100 percent control over the dream,

You can practice FVT by first increasing your walking speed - imagine yourself walking already far in the distance. For example, from the perspective of FVT, say you wanted to fly in a lucid dream. Step 1- Concentrate on the FUTURE of the dream. What I mean is, visualize yourself ALREADY high in the air, instead of focusing on changing the solid, realistic PRESENT. Step 2- Act like you are already flying far in the distance- put your arms out superman style, or flap your arms if you want to grow wings. You must vividly imagine yourself FAR IN THE DISTANCE as much as possible.

Confused? Don't worry, I will answer any questions you have.

I completely understand what you are saying but Im a person who is completely unable to visualise, I tried for years using visualization tapes etc and I still cant shut my eyes and even imagine a colour or visualise as simple as an apple. (I tried visualisation exercises for years in that area).

Ive also found that if I try to do something in a LD as if I can do it and even believe I can, my subconsciousness is still capable of overriding the power of my conscious thought/thinking and hence creating a situation I wasnt at all expecting and strongly thinking.

eg Flying. I can hardly ever fly, I can float but not fly (yeah I know that's weird). I can create objects to use to fly on to use as aids.

One day I got very determined that I WAS going to fly. Ones thoughts create ones dream reality so all I had to do is strongly think of doing it and believe it (right?). Well I did, I threw myself into the air to fly thinking fly, imagined myself flying and to my horror I just ended up slamming down onto the ground, into concrete. It was terrible as Im capable of feeling extreme pain in dreams and felt like I'd busted all my ribs. I ended up waking myself up to get myself out of the severe pain (try to get yourself out of pain when you are feeling it severely, one at such point cant think throu the pain to hold other thoughts strong to shut it off).

That was my last flying attempt and there is no way Im going to try to do that one again. It hurt sooo much! (as much as if I had broken my ribs in real life, I was gasping in agony). Anyway. I FULLY BELIEVED at the time I could just fly and did everything right but obviously something is so strong in my subconsciousness around that it over rode my physical thought belief.

As far as one 100% create your reality in dreams. Well I find that only partly true, yes much of the time we can alter something in a dream but it isnt always the case, it comes down to the strength of whatever is in ones subconciousness compared to the strength of the waking consciousness thought and some of those subconsciousness things obviously can be way strong even if one is believing something with the other.

I think if you talk to others around here, there is sure to be others here who truely believed they could do something in a dream and was holding the thoughts of doing it but to their shock had it backfire thou they are fully aware that one should be able to create what one desires in a dream. If you are capable of creating everything in your dreams any time you want, well you are lucky. I cant even get the icecream I want in my dream, its never as nice as it should taste! (last time I tried that one, I ended up giving it away to a DC).

Anyway, I cant imagine things and that may be a part of my issue of creating things eg when I try to imagine the icecream I want, I cant, its nothing more then a concept to me, a concept of an icecream and I cant "remember' flavour as I cant imagine flavour).

Thankfully, generally to get something into a dream one doesnt have to imagine it but can just think of it in a way of a concept and it will come in eg if I want a past ex in my dream I dont have to try to think what he looks like at all, all I just have to do is think of his name and a general idea of him eg David is in the next room, for him to enter the dream.

flap your arms if you want to grow wings

Ive tried all that in the past and that didnt work for me either. My arms just flap and things just stay the same as if they would do in real life.

Return to “Dream Characters”