Dream: Going on a one way train straight to the death camp

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Packie

Dream: Going on a one way train straight to the death camp

Postby Packie » 02 Sep 2014 17:12

My mum once told me she has a dream where she is a small girl holding her brother toddler going on a train full of Jews and other Polish people to a death camp called Auschwitz. She throws her brother out of the train in a big pile of snow, seconds later she jumps off the train herself and picks up her brother. For days she and the brother was stranded for days, without drink nor food trying to find civilization. Once she finally reached her home in a small town called Ursus right next to Warsaw she noticed her home was completely bombed and destroyed. Seconds later a German Gestapo has found her, she noticed him and tried to run away, when she slipped, stood up again and looked straight at the Gestapo's Eyes. The German gestapo sends two shots straight at her. Then My mom wakes up with a massive back pain.

She had that dream for weeks now, every night, every time she falls a sleep, that dream comes back to her and is exactly the same.

I really want to know what this means. Can someone please explain it to me?
And a one more thing to note, she was watching a lot of documentary's about WWII.

Thanks in advance.

Guitar48300

Re: Dream: Going on a one way train straight to the death ca

Postby Guitar48300 » 02 Sep 2014 22:44

Based on personal experience I believe the documentaries are influencing the dreams. A week ago I was replaying Assassins Creed 3 and had a dream where some of the characters were in the dream and I was doing an assassin mission. And that wasn't the first time I got a dream based off something I was before sleep.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Peter

Postby Peter » 03 Sep 2014 02:59

Same as last post, if I go to Europe I get very morbid dreams for the first week or two for the same reasons. its a flood of war related places and memories that you cant help but notice and these creep in.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 03 Sep 2014 05:47

My mother used to have a recurring dream for 10 years about being some man living on a farm in like the 1800s, her male persona had a wife, and it would constantly recur being in the morning, and cooking breakfast, etc.
Do a reality check

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”