Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 02 Sep 2014 20:02

Yeah the only ISOs I know how to get are PS2 ISOs, sorry
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 02 Sep 2014 20:07

Oh thats ok, i didnt expect you to know but it was worth the try. How about you? You did anything new lately?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 02 Sep 2014 21:22

Well I got a new game Infamous First Light, started reunlocking my favorite Birth by sleep bosses and discovered a new saints row game coming in January, thats pretty much it. I've also been checking out peoples speculations and hopes for Kingdom Hearts 3 on youtube. One guy posted his top 10 things kingdom hearts 3 needs and based on his evidence and reasoning I can agree with him.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 03 Sep 2014 14:47

Oh ok, imagine what would happen if kingdom hearts 3 was cancelled after all this time. For no good reason it gets cancelled, I know one thing and that is square enix would be out of business because the fans' rage destroyed the company. :lol:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Sep 2014 18:37

Not as much as the Final Fantasy Versus XIII(Final Fantasy XV) fans would be if that gets cancelled :lol:

Did you know they actually were gonna cancel the whole series after KH1 and they were gonna leave all unanswered questions unanswered all because they didnt expect Kingdom hearts to get as popular as it is now. So imagine No KH Chains of Memories, No KH2, No Birth by Sleep, just KH1, the end. and the secret movie is never explained :lol:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 03 Sep 2014 19:55

Boy I would've been mad if they did that, thats what i hate about square enix, they usually like to make their stories so mysterious and wont explain them. Just like how in final fantasy 7 dirge of Cerberus ending, i dont who was that but he was an experiment just like angeal and genesis. Though to be honest i wish they stop making so much final fantasy games, theres too many! I bet the last game will be final fantasy XX, then they will make a remake of final fantasy 7 as a sign of the end of final fantasy.

Heres a new topic: Which one of these would you rather control?

1. Physics

2. Biology

3. Chemistry

Choose wisely. :mrgreen:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Sep 2014 22:41

I have a feeling Final Fantasy is like Mario and Sonic: It'll NEVER end :lol:

I think I would want to control Chemistry. That way I can control any element on the Periodic Table :ugeek:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 Sep 2014 17:02

I would rather control physics, that way i would control the fabric of reality and how everything works. You think that this amount of joules/energy gives you this much but i would make the smallest amount of joules be worth a lot. Or maybe I would manipulate gravity the way I want it. :mrgreen:

Though you may want to consider your choice because I thought of another good way to expand this topic, I thought if you can control these things then maybe you could create your own new laws or change them. Imagine if you could create a new law of chemistry, instead of lots of particles vibrating creating heat, you would make lots of particles vibrating creates ice or something. Or you would make gold have a high rate of reaction and let it become a new source of calcium.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Sep 2014 04:40

Lol those are some random ideas on how to change chemistry :lol: but yeah that would be interesting

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Sep 2014 16:13

Of course it would be interesting, i mean since i chose physics, if i would make up a new law or change one then i would make a new type of matter, a combination of solid, liquid and gas. Cool right?

How about you? What new law would you make or change if you could control and manipulate chemistry as you wish?

(If you cant thing of anything just open up a new topic. :mrgreen: )

Return to “Off-Topic”