Majic Journeys

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
erichsa

Re: Majic Journeys

Postby erichsa » 26 Jul 2014 17:01

can some one please explain the finger tapping, or where to find it. :)

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 27 Jul 2014 18:07

ok I found it :)

Peter

Postby Peter » 27 Jul 2014 19:24

good, was going to reply today. Had a good but busy weekend. any questions just ask
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Peter

WILD - me and me

Postby Peter » 04 Sep 2014 21:32

WILD – no supps
WBTB – quietly observing my mind – body scan – eyes closed and looking at the darkness – bck to body scan – patiently waiting – the hunter hunts – waits and is rewarded, the vibrations are now quietly building.
Now starting to float out of my physical body and just noticing this without any will or action to place awareness away. I know my dream body is already formed up and that I need to do nothing but quietly wait as I am already there.
There is the impression of needing to roll to the right so and I don’t assist or resist this at all. Deepen in now but not full out and away. My vision starts to arrive and a hand reaches out of the darkness and gently but firmly holds my hand, there is the vague impression of another form floating in the darkness just to my right. Hands together now and I am gently guided out of my resting position and am now floating in the air and then we drift down to the floor and are standing there together still holding hands.
We walk to the doors and then float out to the night sky, when I next look down I see far below some kids playing on a trampoline. We are so high that they look like little dots. I want to join in and my double ( I know this energy form) tells me that I know what to do and can do it so just let go and trust myself. I now let myself fall and the ground is coming up very fast, at the last minute the trampoline disappears and I come to a gentle stop just above the ground. Control is easy and its more like I expect it so it occurs. I now gently land and see that it is my children playing, I give them all cuddles and then move on.
Note, interesting dream entry. I have been working on WILD without any supplements for a while and was rewarded last night. I feel it should be as easy as waking up to enter a lucid state by WIlD and now think I have made a lot of progress towards this idea and goal.
The energy form feels solid and strong and I knew instantly it was me in some form, another part of me or what I don’t know but the imprint is one I have felt a few times over the years and one I have had conversations with in the past
The rest of the time after this was fully lucid and I let the dreams run and just enjoyed the time.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

taniaaust1

Re: Explain this one

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Sep 2014 05:13

Peter wrote:25/07/2014 Coffee G/C

WILD
Just one excerpt from an intense morning and a new experience for me.

Lying in bed and letting my awareness wander around my body while the feelings of an OBE start to build up. I exit by rolling onto the floor and I am standing in a semi dark room as it should be this hour of the morning and walk over to the glass doors. I push and play with the glass and as always it spongy so I push it around a bit more and then walk back a bit and run at it. The harder I hit it the more it pushes back like a trampoline and I do this a few times.

Next up I decide to walk back to the bed and see my sleeping body as I have not done this before and I am curious about what I might find.
No surprise as I go back and quietly look at a sleeping body, mine and as it should be tucked up under the sheets.
This is where its gets odd for me anyway. I hear the breathing and that’s normal as I have heard that lots when having a duel awareness of my body going about its functions but I hear some talking. Sleeping I says hello to the OBE me and I am a little puzzled by this. I then say to OBE me, “ please don’t leave without me, can I come with you” I have no idea of what to make of this and start to move back a little and the sleeping me starts to cry and get upset. OBE me now (this is a fully aware experience and where all thought is occurring) goes back and cuddles and talks to the sleeping me until I hear the steady breathing of a sleeping body and feel the energy calm down. I next go quietly to the glass doors and gently exit through them, stand on the balcony and make sure the sleeping body is not following as I for some reason I don’t want a sleepwalking me to fall off and get hurt ( I have never sleepwalked but it seems like a sensible thing to do)

I have never had this sort of experience before and it seemed like some basic form of awareness in the sleeping body knew something was missing and wanted comfort so I did that.

Any thoughts welcome

I havent really got any thoughts about that but thought it sounded like a very interesting experience to have. I too havent tried looking at my sleeping body before (Ive been a little scared of doing that for some strange reason).

Your glass experience, is exactly like I experience walls (I havent tried going throu glass).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

dreamingbig

Postby dreamingbig » 09 Sep 2014 01:50

Peter - I just read your amazing dream report from 1/23/14 - Into the Light. This reminds me a lot of accounts I read years ago in Michael Newton's book "Journey of Souls" where people who are hypnotized talk about their lives in between lives. The reports have so many similarities, one being that there are core groups in between lives that we keep returning to and we have things we study for our soul's evolution. The way you were pulled into the light after asking for a more profound experience and then what followed give me the sense that you might have been experiencing this life between lives phenomenon. This may be too far out there for you but it rings true for me. Either way it was an extremely cool experience. I especially love the teaching technique you showed the guy. Thanks for sharing! I'm going to try and remember to ask the dream for a more profound experience next time I'm lucid.

Peter

Postby Peter » 09 Sep 2014 08:54

Thanks for the feedback, I post only a very small amount of the lucid s and what I call deep lucids as I am not sure how some of them will be received.

Nothing is too far out there at all so good to hear about what you think. I tend to just explore and dont have a framework to fit experience into so its easy to keep going as there is no end.

I truly don't know how to put a lot of the dreams into any context and am doubtful on past lives and a lot of explanations but that does not stop them from happening. I dont think there is a limit to the dreamscape and what can be produced or experienced as it really is unknown ground.

The entries like that one are intense and mind blowing and the intensity and reality are hard to capture as you feel you are truly living the moments but it fades and you wake up and so it goes.
Any thoughts are welcome and I dont mind being wrong in what I think as that always brings on new understanding.

I will have a look at the book as well, that may give me a few ideas

Peter

Under Water

Postby Peter » 22 Sep 2014 21:51

23/9/2014
Under Water
WB2B G + C
WILD – just drifted to fully formed dream. Lovely easy entry just like waking up
Long lucid so some extracts
In a room with my partner and a model plane flies towards me, I put up my hand knowing it is going to hit me and hurt but allow it to do so, a good thump and the planes propeller hits my palm and chews up some fingers. It hurts and I don’t react but allow the pain to radiate to my arm and it dissipates. I am happy with my control and now show my partner how to heal yourself in a dream and we both watch my hand and fingers grow back to normal once more.

Now is its just me in a vast ship under the water, a submarine that is full of people on a voyage. The sub is slowly breaking up and there are upset people all around me. I feel it flexing, the structure moving under the weight of the water and it is creaking and groaning under the pressure.
Looking back to see what a noise is I see a wall of water rushing along a corridor and so move to another space and close the doors behind me wondering if it will stop it for a few moments. It is now quiet and I look around, there are windows looking out to the ocean along one side of the room and a set of floors above me.
I turn around to see a lady struggling to breathe and in a panic, curious as there is plenty of air in her I go to her, take a deep breath and breath into her mouth. I do this a few times and she settles. Another man on the floor above has a small weapon and is threating people, I find a small tool on the ground and throw it at him, he is distracted and I now float up to stand beside him. He points the pistol at me, I laugh and just take it off him and walk away. He is now surrounded by people wanting to give him comfort.
Floating down to the floor below I move to the windows and start to gently push my way through them into the darkness of the ocean on the other side. Now in the cool water I look around and see it starting to lighten up and then some of the water moves away and I am standing next to a coloured pool of water that is lighted from within. There are shapes in the pool that I understand are life forms and so I jump in and feel the energy start to take me over.
I relax in here until I lose awareness and wake up.
I record the dream and then enter another
Notes.
I have had a very tight muscle in my hip and with some intense stretching it has loosened up in a day and the pain has gone so I wonder if some of this dream is a litteral way of experienced this healing of tissue. The creaking and groaning of tight muscle being stretched and the pool of light as the release of pain. Also the stressed people could be individual stressed muscle cells?

taniaaust1

Re: Under Water

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Sep 2014 06:30

Peter wrote: The creaking and groaning of tight muscle being stretched and the pool of light as the release of pain. Also the stressed people could be individual stressed muscle cells?

I like your dream interpretation there :)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Peter

Postby Peter » 29 Sep 2014 15:40

Hi there, thanks for that. It was an easy link to make and fun to write up

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”