Just joining

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

Just joining

Postby Lorr55 » 05 Sep 2014 19:39

I never realized there was such a site so have joined to see where this may go....
I have been traveling for many years with so many things to share! Unfortunately over the years I have not ever once been able to talk with someone who can do what i do..
To introduce myself, my names Lorraine from Vancouver BC. I have been traveling now for over 30 years but also growing up as a young girl i knew I was different, different meaning my dreams, my thoughts and things going on around me I guess.
Last night I was back in 1932 which was interesting. I have traveled into the past many times with once the future where I talked with a being. Opening my eyes once while right in the middle of the leaving process.....WOW!! Love to share that story! I have met so many different people, beings... I have asked a lot of questions while I have been away with many of them answered.

I have also experienced the bad as well but seem to have things under control. When someone explained to me what was happening and to just let it happen, when I was first leaving I had a guide. I still remember him saying...
I can't believe your finally on your own Lorraine!

I look forward to my travels. I use to be able to just lay down and start the process and that was it, I could travel when ever I wanted to. Now things are different, I travel when I start feeling myself being pulled where i then know whats going on and what is about to happen and go with it. I would love to be
able to pick and choose where I go, is this possible? I think the reason I can't travel at whim anymore is because of the medications I take for neck pain.
I would love to talk with someone...
Anyone want o chat? Thanks!

Re: Just joining

Postby Karin » 05 Sep 2014 21:58

Hi Lorraine,

Welcome here! :)

I would LOVE to hear your stories, maybe you could post some in the 'Share Your Lucid Dream' section? Especially the one where you talked to a being from the future, I am dying to hear that one! :)

Also the one where you opened your eyes, what did you see? Was that your physical eyes you opened at the time you were transitioning?

And how about the travels in the past, did it seem like a 'real' past, that is, something that would fit with what you know of history, or was that different?

I am sorry about the difficulties you are experiencing now. It seems to me that it is very plausible the pain meds are affecting your brain in a way that is not favorable to this kind of activity...

Re: Just joining

Postby LucidityMaster » 08 Sep 2014 06:25

Hey Lorraine,

I am also from British Columbia (Vancouver Island - a short ferry ride away)

I am also looking forward to hearing your stories.

Wishing you the best of luck,

Return to “Introduce Yourself”