Moldavite stones for dreaming

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
dreamworld777

Moldavite stones for dreaming

Postby dreamworld777 » 01 Sep 2014 00:55

Has anyone here ever used Moldavite stones to assist with dreaming?
I've read many things about this stone and how it's very powerful in helping with astral projection,dream recall,vivid/lucid dreams and higher consciousness.

Has anyone ever had any experiences with this stone,if so please share them here.Thanks in advance..I'm very curious about this stone and am considering buying one but would like some feedback first.

Inedible

Re: Moldavite stones for dreaming

Postby Inedible » 01 Sep 2014 04:00

It seems to be fairly easy from the instructions I have read - things like going to sleep with the moldavite under the pillow. It just has to be in bed with you. I have worn it on a pendant and had no increase in lucid dreams from it. Actually, I haven't had more lucid dreams with any of the stones I have used.

Maybe moldavite is a stone you can soak in water to make a gem elixir and drink before bed. Some stones are too toxic for this. Drinking it with the intention of increasing lucid dreams - right before you go to sleep - could help better than having stones in bed.

Karin

Postby Karin » 02 Sep 2014 02:00

I got my 1" piece of moldavite on Amazon early March, and I had my first spontaneous WILD on April 19. I did not get that moldavite to get LDs or anything, I was just interested in some energy healing stuff. That's funny, it never occurred to me that this piece of moldavite could have had anything to do with the WILDs that I started experiencing...

Actually, I wore that moldavite stone day and night for about 10 days early March, until I felt overloaded. Since then it's been sitting inside a drawer in my bathroom... Maybe I should take it out again...

dreamworld777

Postby dreamworld777 » 05 Sep 2014 22:28

Yes Karin,I read it's very good for dream work.How has it effected your life?
I have read good stories about it and bad as well..many people say that it causes so many changes so quickly that it overwhelms them..that it releases anything from us that doesn't serve us anymore whether we want this or not,to speed up our transformation to find our higher purpose.
Some believe that the stone is outright evil..???...they say it causes unwanted entities to come into their lives and cause attacks.
I myself have no idea..I haven't purchased one yet but am really considering it.Right now I'm very interested in peoples experiences although I know that when it comes to crystals and stones,the effects vary differently depending on where the persons thoughts and intentions are.
One things for sure though,it's all very interesting!!!

Karin

Postby Karin » 06 Sep 2014 00:28

Dreamworld777,

Well yes, a lot has happened in my life since March, but I must say that I had already been experiencing major inner changes before that (and that's a huge understatement), that started end of 2012 after I had an out-of-the-blue epiphany. So I don't know how much a role the moldavite has been playing in the most recent changes, or if they would have happened anyways.

I would say since March, I have seen some very pleasing changes AND some very unpleasant stuff. The major pleasing change is the onset of those WILDs. I am totally thrilled with this and immensely grateful that this came into my life. The unpleasing stuff indeed looked like a major release of something that is not serving me anymore. Basically, a part of me cannot stand the idea of surrendering control to a higher power, and had ugly fits of rage when faced with a series of situations illustrating how powerless I am. I am glad this finally came out (I say that after the fact), but I just wish there were less dramatic ways to do this, it was devastating.

Concerning 'evil', 'attack of entities', etc... that is not something I am personally worried about at all in any case. I don't think anything can hurt me except my own unconscious fears, and even though it sucks to encounter our dark sides, we are much better of seeing their ugly faces in the open, and seeing them for what they are (hurt pieces of ourselves needing our unconditional love), than having them run their antics in our unconscious. I say that now, but I know I'll be cursing myself when the next sh*t wave hits.

Anyways, as I said, I have no idea if the moldavite played any parts in this, especially since I had kept it hidden in a drawer (not because I am afraid of it, no, no, no, LOL ;) ). One thing is for sure: it does affect my energy field in a big way when I have it on me, especially in the front (solar plexus area). I have only started being aware of my energy field in the past year or so, so I can't give a lot of details on what kind of change the moldavite is doing, it just 'feels' very different. That's the main reason why I tucked that stone away in a drawer, I felt I'd rather not mess too much with something I don't understand. Also, three months ago I acquired a crystal piece that is very very dear to my heart and that's the one that has the privilege of sitting under my pillow at night these days (that one and the moldavite are the only two stones I possess).

Inedible

Postby Inedible » 06 Sep 2014 08:36

When I bought a piece of Satyaloka Azeztulite, the person who sold it to me (a local store where I live) told me that it is on a list of 12 stones.

http://one-vibration.com/profiles/blogs/the-12-synergy-crystals#.VAq4V8JdVAU

They work especially well together and the idea is to gradually build up a full set. I don't think a full set is really needed, but I mention it because moldavite is on this list. If you find that moldavite works for you, maybe you might want to try the others in combination with it.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 07 Sep 2014 02:21

This is bullshit. If you manage a lucid dream with these shitty pebbles it is because you have been thinking about it and something like the placebo effect could be at work. You stand more chances of lucid dreaming if your perform reality checks throughout the day.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 08 Sep 2014 09:56

For crying out loud. Throw the stones in the garbage. They are useless pieces of trash.

Inedible

Postby Inedible » 08 Sep 2014 21:54

This started out a fun discussion, anyway.

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 08 Sep 2014 23:06

Hey, the stones are pretty at least
Do a reality check

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”