Hi Fellow Dreamers!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
justadreamer

Hi Fellow Dreamers!

Postby justadreamer » 06 Sep 2014 02:37

Ah, the world of lucid dreaming. Such a magical place, so wondrous and entertaining, full of undiscovered potential and place to create your wildest wishes and fantasies. I am yet to truly tap into my dreaming potential, however I have had a small taste of the lucid dreaming world; and loved it.
A few months ago, I found an unearthed curiosity about the dream world and psychology within myself and I pushed myself to learn more. It has only been a small about of time, but I have learnt so much, and even had one small lucid dream.
In my first and only lucid dream, I spoke with my subconscious for a moment, hence the dream only lasted around 30 real-life seconds. Disappointing, but I was pleased that I had managed to begin the break down the barrier between the conscious and the subconscious . I hope to have a great time with all of you, sharing experiences and deciphering dream symbols, become a master at lucidity and have fun in the psychological world.

~justadreamer
To some, it's an incomprehensible thought - that you can escape to different worlds through the power of sleep, and tamper with realism. But for others, for us, we know the only limit is our imagination.

HAGART

Re: Hi Fellow Dreamers!

Postby HAGART » 06 Sep 2014 05:23

Welcome to the club. 8-)

Lucid dreaming will never get old and is never a passing fad. Not for me. See you in the rest of the playground here.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

justadreamer

Re: Hi Fellow Dreamers!

Postby justadreamer » 06 Sep 2014 08:44

HAGART wrote:Welcome to the club. 8-)

Lucid dreaming will never get old and is never a passing fad. Not for me. See you in the rest of the playground here.

Thankyou so much HAGART, and I very much agree. :D
~justadreamer
To some, it's an incomprehensible thought - that you can escape to different worlds through the power of sleep, and tamper with realism. But for others, for us, we know the only limit is our imagination.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”