Evil Creepy Weird

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
jamjam

Evil Creepy Weird

Postby jamjam » 31 Jan 2012 00:14

So I was walking down a dark ally when I heard a voice. It said "Teehee! He doesn't know a thing!" I turned lucid and the monster became visible and started laughing... I say "Who are you? Can I help you?"
"I am the Shining Star, the Crescent Moon, the Beautiful Day, the Rainy Years, the Scary Day, I am all who behold me but I am also those who don't see me... I am NOTHING!"
The beast started to laugh and reappear randomly. The dream scene turns into darkness. I reappear drifting in the dark for seemingly forever until I wake up. The song repeats in my head a few times until I check the mirror and I see a flash of the monster for a split second. The day goes on normally with the song haunting me. I fall asleep on my bed and I dream that nothing is staring at me in a quiet endless white room until I experience being burned by the sun, being frozen to death, experiencing a wonderful day, experiencing a long period of rain, and my worst fears. Then I return to nothing.
Here I am, emotionless typing words for you to behold... I don't feel scared nor happy I feel nothing and I like it.
Keep dreaming...
jamjam

Snaggle

Re: Evil Creepy Weird

Postby Snaggle » 31 Jan 2012 08:23

jamjam wrote:So I was walking down a dark ally when I heard a voice. It said "Teehee! He doesn't know a thing!" I turned lucid and the monster became visible and started laughing... I say "Who are you? Can I help you?"
"I am the Shining Star, the Crescent Moon, the Beautiful Day, the Rainy Years, the Scary Day, I am all who behold me but I am also those who don't see me... I am NOTHING!"
The beast started to laugh and reappear randomly. The dream scene turns into darkness. I reappear drifting in the dark for seemingly forever until I wake up. The song repeats in my head a few times until I check the mirror and I see a flash of the monster for a split second. The day goes on normally with the song haunting me. I fall asleep on my bed and I dream that nothing is staring at me in a quiet endless white room until I experience being burned by the sun, being frozen to death, experiencing a wonderful day, experiencing a long period of rain, and my worst fears. Then I return to nothing.
Here I am, emotionless typing words for you to behold... I don't feel scared nor happy I feel nothing and I like it.
Keep dreaming...I experience this a lot has anyone ever experienced this? So I dream that I'm trying to get to sleep and that I'm very tired in my bedroom (it's very dark) and I just keep trying until I stay there lying still and I wake up. It's not like a false awakening. I always check if it's a dream when I'm awake or when I awaken... but I never check when I'm very tired in bed and trying to fall asleep... it takes too much energy.
Help?

These are the same theme. Did you ever watch the never ending story and does your nothing have the same meaning as it's nothing? Your dreams are certainly interesting. Any chance this is what you feel happening in your life, that you're living a meaningless life?
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Peter

Postby Peter » 31 Jan 2012 08:35

Snaggle - you really know how to inspire people lol
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

R99

Postby R99 » 02 Feb 2012 08:37

Snaggle, dont do that, u r hurting people.
I see the Truth now.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”