Is it possible to lucid dream during the day?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Alien874

Is it possible to lucid dream during the day?

Postby Alien874 » 04 Sep 2014 15:50

For example, taking a nap at 3:00 pm with the MILD technique.
Look at your hands

Shakaza

Re: Is it possible to lucid dream during the day?

Postby Shakaza » 04 Sep 2014 17:41

Yes, most likely. The purpose of this technique is to program into your mind a particular word or phrase to make yourself self-aware in a dream. For example, it might cause you to remember to do a reality check or immediately increase your awareness in the dream.

As well, WILD can be practiced during a nap in the afternoon. On the main website, Rebecca specifically says in the WILD tutorial that you can practice it if you feel sleepy in the afternoon. Speaking of which, I may do the same myself today.

Have fun and good luck. :)

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Peter

Postby Peter » 06 Sep 2014 10:07

Yes can be quite easy. You need to ( i need to be) quite tired and then my body will drift to sleep quickly and I can at times easily get lucid but it will via an obe and can be quite intense at the entry time
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 07 Sep 2014 14:54

Yes. Any time you can fall asleep can be a good time. Ive done a lot of my WILDs during afternoon nap.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”