How I MASTERED Lucid Dreaming in One Night!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 07 Sep 2014 22:15

What is my SECRET to lucid dreaming at will (and having 100 percent control over the dream content)? In other words, what is the SECRET to 'mastering' lucid dreaming?

I am conducting intriguing scientific research on how long it takes lucid dreamers to lucid dream at will. If you would like to participate in this research, please don't hesitate to ask.

The rewards of learning to lucid dream at will is worth all the persistence. Trust me, I have reached the level of inducing lucid dreams at will, and it's amazing. Lucid dreaming at will is feasible; Stephen LaBerge, Alan Worsely and I, along with several other lucid dreamers, have all proved this is possible. Some people, like myself, have even proved it is possible to master lucid dreaming in one night!

The first step to lucid dreaming at will is finding the technique that works best for you. Stephen LaBerge used MILD to learn how to lucid dream at will, while Alan Worsely used DEILD. I used Hybrid techniques (HILD) to do the same.

I once read in a scientific mind magazine that lucid dreams cannot be induced at will. This couldn't be further from the truth. Stephen LaBerge, Alan Worsely and I have all proved that it is possible to lucid dream whenever you want. I joined this forum to inspire others to reach the same level of lucid dreaming ability, and show the feasibility of lucid dreaming at will.

A few years ago, I made a FASCINATING discovery- that I could consciously enter the dream state ON DEMAND, and fulfill all my wishes. Suddenly, I was inducing 4 to 5 lucid dreams a night- an astounding rate of progress. I was baffled by how rapidly I mastered lucid dreaming. Overnight, I had become this 'lucid dreaming GOD', having complete control over the dream state.

How did I master lucid dreaming so quickly? Instantly, on my first attempt with HILD, I was shocked to induce 5 lucid dreams in a single night. Finally, I had found the SECRET to lucid dreaming on demand, and nothing will ever be the same.

Actually, there are five SECRETS

The Hybrid technique Induction of Lucid Dreams (HILD) procedure is my first SECRET.
The Dream Chaining Technique (DEILD) is my second SECRET.
The Twin Bodies Technique (TBT) is my third SECRET.
The Manual Setting Development Technique (MSDT) is my fourth SECRET.
The Future Visualization Technique (FVT) is my fifth SECRET.

Confused? Don't worry, I will answer any questions you have.

LucidityMaster

Re: How I MASTERED Lucid Dreaming in One Night!

Postby LucidityMaster » 07 Sep 2014 22:16

If you would like to participate in this research, please state which technique you wish to master.

Types of Methods:
1- Autosuggestion
2- Intention-Reflection
3- MILD
4- WBTB
5- Self Awareness
6-CAT
7- counting technique
8- visualizations
9- 61- Point Relaxation
10- DEILD
11- WBTB + WILD combo
12- SSILD (senses initiation of lucid dreams)
13- FILD
14- All Day Awareness

If you have any more scientific methods to nominate to the list, I will be glad to add them. Please state your source if you wish to nominate a method.

Alien874

Postby Alien874 » 07 Sep 2014 23:44

WBTB, MILD and DEILD

But if I had to choose one I choose WBTB
Look at your hands

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 07 Sep 2014 23:46

Thanks for replying!

How about a MILD WBTB DEILD combo?

I think this is a very powerful choice, and could definitely help you lucid dream at will.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 08 Sep 2014 00:28

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:20, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 08 Sep 2014 00:35

Motivation and timing are the most crucial factors for me... mostly motivation.

EDIT: Also wanna point out that mastering it one night isn't very comforting to those who wanna do it long term, it just doesn't have that much weight to it if you just did it for one night you know?
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 08 Sep 2014 01:53

Thanks for replying, guys!

@ Jack My intention was to show that lucid dreaming at will is a possibility.

I wanted to disprove the idea in the scientific mind magazine that lucid dreams cannot be willfully induced.

There is so much misinformation about lucid dreaming, it's incredible.

I still practice lucid dreaming in the long-term even though I have mastered the skill.

This shouldn't discourage people, in fact, people should be inspired to reach the same level of ability.

@ Nesgirl Even I don't exactly know how I learned lucid dreaming so quickly.

I believe anyone can learn to control their dreams relatively quickly if they use the right techniques.

There are these Laws in the Dreamworld. I call them the Laws of Onieronautics.

It takes a bit of time to get used to these laws. But once you know the secret, dream control is effortless.

Just like it takes a lot time to get used to the laws of physics when flying a plane.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 08 Sep 2014 02:36

LucidityMaster wrote:Thanks for replying, guys!

@ Jack My intention was to show that lucid dreaming at will is a possibility.

I wanted to disprove the idea in the scientific mind magazine that lucid dreams cannot be willfully induced.

There is so much misinformation about lucid dreaming, it's incredible.

I still practice lucid dreaming in the long-term even though I have mastered the skill.

This shouldn't discourage people, in fact, people should be inspired to reach the same level of ability.

@ Nesgirl Even I don't exactly know how I learned lucid dreaming so quickly.

I believe anyone can learn to control their dreams relatively quickly if they use the right techniques.

There are these Laws in the Dreamworld. I call them the Laws of Onieronautics.

It takes a bit of time to get used to these laws. But once you know the secret, dream control is effortless.

Just like it takes a lot time to get used to the laws of physics when flying a plane.

Were you 3 years old by chance when you learned how to Lucid Dream and mastered it? Because that is probably the youngest age a user is when they start Lucid Dreaming.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

dreamingbig

Postby dreamingbig » 08 Sep 2014 03:52

Please share your hybrid technique; I am very interested. I have had some breakthroughs with lucid dreaming but these are often followed by "dry" periods of several weeks with no lucid dreams despite my efforts on a daily basis to scan my environment while awake and ask "am I dreaming; how do I know?" hoping to trigger the asking of this question while asleep. My lucid dreaming has increased but I am frustrated with the dry periods.

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 08 Sep 2014 06:03

The hybrid technique I use is SSCR, but I don't recommend it to beginners; it is basically a complicated version of SSILD. I recommend you search 'SSILD official tutorial' on Google and click on Cosmic Iron's blog.

So, what are these mysterious methods I call Hybrid techniques (HILD)? All hybrid techniques share one thing in common; 'sensory exercises' that prepare one for the sensations of hypnagogia and sleep paralysis. These 'sensory exercises' may include focusing on tactile, visual or auditory phenomena as you fall asleep. Hybrid techniques boost prospective memory, while simultaneously boosting alertness at the sleep threshold. Cosmic Iron, the man who invented SSILD (senses initiation of lucid dreams) has performed extensive scientific research. Through his research, he discovered SSILD produces consistent results. Some of his members reported an induction rate of 5 OBEs a night- the same induction rate I achieved through HILD.

The 'sensory exercises' I use during SSCR involve tactile and seeded (active/passive) visualizations.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”