Lucid Dreaming Questions

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Fjordimere

Lucid Dreaming Questions

Postby Fjordimere » 31 Jan 2012 10:28

Hi I am new at this but I have had a few lucid dreams myself since I was quite young. They usually hang around for 30 minutes to an hour. Depends on how good the dream is.

I have some questions about lucid dreaming and I'd appreciate the answers or ideas.

1. I have had a lot of deja vu moments since I was 9 years old, is that connected to lucid dreaming?
2. (Don't want it to be too sexually orientated). Does doing the whole teenager alone time thing before you go to bed decrease the chances of having a lucid loving dream?
3. Is it possible to have the same dream again?
4. I Cannot quite remember the faces of the people in my dreams unless I have met them before. Is there a way to remember them better or do I need more practice?
5. I like the idea of lucid dreaming but I also love dreaming without being able to control it. Especially a loving dream. Is there a way it can be linked so I can decide what to dream about and let my mind go on from there?
6. This isn't a question but. FLYING DREAMS ARE SOOO COOL!

Snaggle

Re: Lucid Dreaming Questions

Postby Snaggle » 31 Jan 2012 10:53

Fjordimere wrote:Hi I am new at this but I have had a few lucid dreams myself since I was quite young. They usually hang around for 30 minutes to an hour. Depends on how good the dream is.

I have some questions about lucid dreaming and I'd appreciate the answers or ideas.

1. I have had a lot of deja vu moments since I was 9 years old, is that connected to lucid dreaming?

Not normally

2. (Don't want it to be too sexually orientated). Does doing the whole teenager alone time thing before you go to bed decrease the chances of having a lucid loving dream?

a tomcat is always a tomcat

3. Is it possible to have the same dream again?

Yes.

4. I Cannot quite remember the faces of the people in my dreams unless I have met them before. Is there a way to remember them better or do I need more practice?

Learn how to draw faces-all of the facial features have definite types. learning them and becoming conscious of them will make them easy to remember. The soul really does radiated out of the face too and becoming conscious of the character being displayed with help you remember faces. I could always tell the differences between identical twins based on the small differences in their character.

5. I like the idea of lucid dreaming but I also love dreaming without being able to control it. Especially a loving dream. Is there a way it can be linked so I can decide what to dream about and let my mind go on from there?

Yes you can pick the dream and then let it play itself.

6. This isn't a question but. FLYING DREAMS ARE SOOO COOL!
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Fjordimere

Re: Lucid Dreaming Questions

Postby Fjordimere » 31 Jan 2012 11:25

Thankyou very much :)

Return to “For Beginners”