Is there a technique for morning?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
DerpyDreamer

Is there a technique for morning?

Postby DerpyDreamer » 08 Sep 2014 07:21

I want to know is there a lucid dreaming technique other than WILD to do at morning or middle of the day? :|

LucidityMaster

Re: Is there a technique for morning?

Postby LucidityMaster » 08 Sep 2014 07:24

How about the new category of modern techniques called HILD?

Hybrid Induction of Lucid Dreams methods like SSILD are perfect for both novices and masters.

DerpyDreamer

Postby DerpyDreamer » 08 Sep 2014 08:01

Thanks, I will try them. I woke up new from trying WILD method but it didn't worked again. I was in the bed for 1 hour doing the techniques but nothing happened. :?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Sep 2014 07:05

If you've just woken up after a nights sleep feeling wide awake, that would I'd think be a very bad time to try to have an LD. If someone wakes up in the morning like myself thou, taking quite a time for ones brain to come properly too (doozy still), it can be a great time to try for a LD.

If WILD isnt for you, another morning technique would be to lay in a different position to your normal sleeping position eg on your back, and just allow yourself to drift back off to sleep like that after waking up. That can trigger a LD for some.

If you cant go back to sleep after waking up in the morning, dont try LD dreaming techniques at that time.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 09 Sep 2014 10:35

Depends on what you have planned for the day.

If you just woke up in the morning and want to have an LD, I suggest drinking coffee and then going for a long 3 hour walk. Then come home and try any modern technique you like and you should be sweet.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”