Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 Sep 2014 02:33

I'd probably make sugar and salt as vitamins but they still taste the way it's supposed to. Other than that I'm not sure what laws I'd change.
Last edited by Guitar48300 on 07 Sep 2014 02:59, edited 1 time in total.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 07 Sep 2014 02:38

I would control physics. You do that and you control Spinoza's god. ;-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 07 Sep 2014 03:31

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 01:54, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 Sep 2014 09:31

You got a point there nesgirl, by controlling biology you are able to control every activity of your body and bodies of other living things. Im just curious though, why would you like to ban romance? Thats something new I've never seen before.

As for you summer, sorry there is only one god, I dont even know where you got that idea anyway.

Thats a good idea guitar but i think you're supposed to change the chemical properties of salt and sugar.

By the way can you recommend any good Wii games that may interest me because I was able to get sonic colors and later im going to get sonic and the secret rings and sonic and the black knight. I dont know what other good games on Wii that could interest me so im asking you.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 07 Sep 2014 10:24

There is only one god: the universe (with all its laws of physics). (This is Spinoza's god.) B-)

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 07 Sep 2014 22:02

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 01:54, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 08 Sep 2014 19:11

Summerlander wrote:There is only one god: the universe (with all its laws of physics). (This is Spinoza's god.) B-)

Ok whatever, you can believe whatever you want so im not judging since its not my place.

And wow nesgirl you have a huge reason for banning romance and well prepared too, i respect that.
But dont you think that you are going a little too far with this, for one thing I know that lionesses are the ones who hunt for the alpha male but causing the extinction of insects can harm the ecosystem and rapidly change the life cycle of other animals. Its just nature, trying to change nature is very risky you know. Also, men aren't always at fault, sure some men or most of them are pigs and deserve a punch in the face but sometimes women are are fault too. What I am trying to say is that its not about which gender is more superior, its what humans do. Humans aren't always the smartest species in the world, they make lots of mistakes and blame the wrong people instead of thoroughly examining the situation and coming up with an accurate analysis. Both men and women are equal to me, but sometimes they judge each other because they think they are superior over the other.(Though you cant also blame the lions on this one right?)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 08 Sep 2014 19:32

So chaos about those wii games I actually dont have alot of wii exclusives other than Mario Party 8, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Wii Sports, Survivor, and Mario Super Sluggers. All my other wii games are non-exclusives that I got when I didnt have xbox 360 or ps3
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 08 Sep 2014 21:55

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 01:55, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Sep 2014 16:28

Guitar48300 wrote:So chaos about those wii games I actually dont have alot of wii exclusives other than Mario Party 8, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Wii Sports, Survivor, and Mario Super Sluggers. All my other wii games are non-exclusives that I got when I didnt have xbox 360 or ps3

Oh, thanks anyway guitar. Heres a topic: If there was other life on each planet(besides earth) and each of them has their own unique knowledge and different adaptable styles that you can learn, which one would you go to?

I see now what you are envisioning nesgirl, Its not bad to be honest and im not sweet-talking of course. I really mean it, big changes in life is usually rejected sometimes but big changes are what made me who I am today. So you wanna go out? HAH just kidding. :lol:
Never mind that last remark, since when can you control your lucid dreams freely? (At what age?)

Return to “Off-Topic”