How I MASTERED Lucid Dreaming in One Night!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
LucidityMaster

Re: How I MASTERED Lucid Dreaming in One Night!

Postby LucidityMaster » 10 Sep 2014 07:04

The Manual Setting Development is simply an extension of the dream chaining technique.

You have probably heard about it before without giving it a name.

To explain MSDT, I must explain DCT

The Dream Chaining Technique can multiply your lucid dreaming frequency by a factor of five of more. Here are the steps to the Dream Chaining Technique, and MSDT:

Step 1- When you notice your dream fading, dream spin (spin around like a child) and vividly concentrate on the sensation of spinning.
Step 2- Once the dream has ended, remain completely still with your eyes closed (to contrast the motion of spinning). You will have a second chance to enter a lucid dream.
Step 3- Either, a dream will automatically form in front of you, or you must initiate it. You can visualize the dream into existence (MSDT), or alternatively concentrate on leaving your body.
How does the Dream Chaining Technique work? I believe the contrast in motion between spinning, and remaining completely still, tricks your brain into staying in the dream state.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Sep 2014 05:34

LucidityMaster wrote:The Manual Setting Development is simply an extension of the dream chaining technique.

You have probably heard about it before without giving it a name.

To explain MSDT, I must explain DCT

The Dream Chaining Technique can multiply your lucid dreaming frequency by a factor of five of more. Here are the steps to the Dream Chaining Technique, and MSDT:

Step 1- When you notice your dream fading, dream spin (spin around like a child) and vividly concentrate on the sensation of spinning.
Step 2- Once the dream has ended, remain completely still with your eyes closed (to contrast the motion of spinning). You will have a second chance to enter a lucid dream.
Step 3- Either, a dream will automatically form in front of you, or you must initiate it. You can visualize the dream into existence (MSDT), or alternatively concentrate on leaving your body.
How does the Dream Chaining Technique work? I believe the contrast in motion between spinning, and remaining completely still, tricks your brain into staying in the dream state.

:shock: Im one of the people who who spinning doesnt work well at all for. Its a sure way for me to loose a dream and lose my LD state. Too much focus on my body in dream, leads me to feeling my actual physical body and waking up in it (if it was an asleep LD where Im not already awake).

But anyway... how is what you call "manual setting development" an extention onto that?
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Ebony Wolf

Postby Ebony Wolf » 11 Sep 2014 14:46

As others have noted, this post screams "big red flag". The simple fact of the way this post was written sounds like a lure to tempt someone into buying something. Although, I suppose you're not advertising anything, in your defense. Therefore, I'll keep my future comments to myself unless some sort of marketing scheme does arise.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
So..anyone else find new music annoying? I only like older songs. Dat Sinatra. <3

I LOVE YOU. Unless I don't. In which case I do? ..Was that confusing enough?

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 12 Sep 2014 22:45

Thanks for your reply, Ebony Wolf

I can assure you, and anyone else reading this thread, that I have no intention of selling anything.

Jacob46719

Postby Jacob46719 » 13 Sep 2014 08:14

I want to master Autosuggestion, WILD, and DEILD.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 13 Sep 2014 08:18

That's excellent! I love the creative combinations people are coming up with!

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 13 Sep 2014 08:54

how is what you call "manual setting development" an extention onto that?

Im still hoping for an answer to my question. Ive been asking you what you term manual setting development, you described something else and said this was an extention onto it. Im wanting you to explain this. What is what you are calling "manual setting development"?

I really hate it when people are using terminology I dont know what it is and wont explain it. Why use long made up names if you arent going to explain what these things mean.

Awaiting a response. Thank you.

It would be really great too if you could share some of your LDs sometime, we all like to read peoples LDs.

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 13 Sep 2014 11:54

Sigh........

Obviously you haven't read what I had posted.

MSDT is an extension of the dream chaining technique because MSDT works effectively when combined with DEILD.

Take some time to read a post before automatically trying to disprove it (through unscientific means).

You probably just saw the words 'dream spinning' and stopped reading.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Sep 2014 07:22

LucidityMaster wrote:Sigh........

Obviously you haven't read what I had posted.

MSDT is an extension of the dream chaining technique because MSDT works effectively when combined with DEILD.

Take some time to read a post before automatically trying to disprove it (through unscientific means).

You probably just saw the words 'dream spinning' and stopped reading.

Thanks, I got it now. I did actually read it all (I wouldnt ask someone a question and then half read a short post).

What happened is that I while I was reading it I didnt realise, actually forgot that MSDT was your shortened word for Manual Setting Development. So then had no idea you had answered my question toward the bottom of that post when you used term MSDT in it (many of the terms you are using are new to us), I was looking for the term manual setting development. (I have issues with my memory so need anything explained to me put easily in which I dont have to try to remember much to make sense of something).

Take some time to read a post before automatically trying to disprove it

? What do you mean about me trying to disprove your post? Please explain? I dont understand how asking you to explain something is trying to automatically disprove it? Which post are you refering too? If refering to the Manual setting development stuff, I was enquiring as I was wondering what techniques you were using not trying to disprove that it doesnt work.

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 16 Sep 2014 23:07

To prove I am not selling anything, here are the five secrets summarized in detail, for all to see:

FOR LUCID DREAM INDUCTION:
The Hybrid technique Induction of Lucid Dreams (HILD) procedure is my first SECRET.
The Dream Chaining Technique (DEILD) is my second SECRET.

FOR DREAM TRANSITIONS:
The Twin Bodies Technique (TBT) is my third SECRET.

FOR COMPLETE DREAM CONTROL:
The Manual Setting Development Technique (MSDT) is my fourth SECRET.
The Future Visualization Technique (FVT) is my fifth SECRET.

VERY IMPORTANT: Please note that these are my 'personal secrets', therefore, they likely won't produce the same results for everyone.

So, what are these mysterious methods I call Hybrid techniques (HILD)? All hybrid techniques share one thing in common; 'sensory exercises' that prepare one for the sensations of hypnagogia and sleep paralysis. These 'sensory exercises' may include focusing on tactile, visual or auditory phenomena as you fall asleep. Hybrid techniques boost prospective memory, while simultaneously boosting alertness at the sleep threshold. Cosmic Iron, the man who invented SSILD (senses initiation of lucid dreams) has performed extensive scientific research. Through his research, he discovered SSILD produces consistent results. Some of his members reported an induction rate of 5 OBEs a night- the same induction rate I achieved through HILD.

To find the SSILD tutorial, search 'SSILD official tutorial' on Google and click on the first result. I don't want to paste in the link and be accused of spamming.

The Dream Chaining Technique can multiply your lucid dreaming frequency by a factor of five of more. Here are the steps to the Dream Chaining Technique:

Twin Bodies Technique

Once you have reached sleep paralysis, you will be able to abandon your dream body. Simply follow these two steps:

1- Imagine a separate dream body (a 'twin' body) existing separate from your main body.

2- Focus on falling off the bed into this 'Twin body'. and you will be lucid dreaming.

Experiment with the right amount of effort to 'force yourself' off the bed.

Controlling a Lucid Dream on Demand

MSDT is an extension of the Dream Chaining Technique, and allows you to chose the initial setting and context of the dream. While MSDT gives you complete control over the general aspects (setting and context), FVT gives you 100 percent control over the specific aspects of the dream. You can practice FVT by first increasing your walking speed - imagine yourself walking already far in the distance. For example, from the perspective of FVT, say you wanted to fly in a lucid dream. Step 1- Concentrate on the FUTURE of the dream. What I mean is, visualize yourself ALREADY high in the air, instead of focusing on changing the solid, realistic PRESENT. Step 2- Act like you are already flying far in the distance- put your arms out superman style, or flap your arms if you want to grow wings. You must vividly imagine yourself FAR IN THE DISTANCE as much as possible.

Confused? Don't worry, I will answer any questions you have.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”