Baby - dream/reality - please help!

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Scorpion121

Baby - dream/reality - please help!

Postby Scorpion121 » 02 Aug 2014 00:09

Hello

This is my first post here and apologies if it's long/fragmented but I'm not sure how to get it all down. First I'll explain the most recent dreams and what prompted me to post...

Basically I've had a very complicated situation with a man I work with for nearly 2 years. I'm still in love with him and I'm sure he still feels something for me. It'd take nearly 2 years to go into it all and I don't know if it's important or not so for now I'll leave it at that. Last year I had dreams for a month solid that me and him would have a baby girl and they were always ridiculously real dreams. One dream was us on holiday with our baby girl and his (already existing) son and I distinctly remember he was 36 in the dream. He was 34 at the time, and just 35 now.

Then despite a lot of rubbish happening and us not speaking the gut feeling about him and the dreams never went away.

Anyway, this past month I've been having the baby girl dreams and this absolute certainty that I'll be pregnant this time next year with this man's baby. Things are still very strange with him so I don't know where this is coming from but I am absolutely certain in my gut, which sounds ridiculous. Then yesterday I started my period....I'm on the pill, one which stops my periods completely...I've been on it for 7 years, 3 years on no periods, 6 month break, a normal period every month, then nothing in the last 2 years until yesterday. This is *extremely* odd for me, as in all that time I've never even had spotting. There's lots more signs but they aren't in dreams so I don't know if I should post but it all seems way more than just a simple coincidence...even if it's just down to timing

I feel crazy posting all that!

I've had dreams that came true before and I've had random dreams with this man in but any dreams I've referred to here were different, they were always in real time and felt really really real and specific detail wise, times, ages etc...just different to normal dreams. They always feel like it's going to happen

LucidLink

Re: Baby - dream/reality - please help!

Postby LucidLink » 08 Aug 2014 17:31

Dreams are merely a reflection of what you want. You want a baby and life with him, so that's what's you dream about its that simple.

I still have feelings for my ex, and because of this I have dreams almost every night of being around her. They always feel very real. So much to the point that when I wake up, I feel as if I was really with her which makes me miss her. Its just as you described for yourself, but in my case, I know the dreams mean nothing because she's had a boyfriend for the past 6 months and their doing great.

its most likely the same for you too, these dreams mean nothing. Their just your desires put into a live scene in your head.

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 10 Sep 2014 06:39

It could be your hopes and dreams manifesting these but then they could be real. Let us know the outcome of this. I have real dreams at times too (rarely thou), which do come true.

Dreaming of babies can also represent something new in your life that you've created. Being a girl could give a clue to what in your life you've just created eg a femimine kind of thing.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Nickfan40

Postby Nickfan40 » 11 Sep 2014 01:59

Back in the mid 1990's I had pregnancy and baby dreams. I found out later that I had ovarian cysts (pregnancy), bad cramping, bleeding, irregular periods, and terrible PMS or PMDD, but they went away (having the baby and holding it). Dr. McCoy from Star Trek was my doctor in the dreams. I felt so guilty being pregnant because I had no boyfriend and no husband. My mother had those dreams when she was in her 40's, and she knew she couldn't be pregnant. She was well into menopause and having bad periods. She found out she had fibroid tumors and they were falling out of her. She had a complete hysterectomy when she was 45. It was the spring of 1981 and I was 5.

These baby dreams could be a sign of ill health. My periods got better just after the dreams. My diet was poor and I wasn't drinking enough water. I'm probably going through menopause now; I'll be 39 in November.

I've even had dreams about breast-feeding a baby.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Sep 2014 07:42

Nickfan40 wrote:Back in the mid 1990's I had pregnancy and baby dreams. I found out later that I had ovarian cysts (pregnancy), bad cramping, bleeding, irregular periods, and terrible PMS or PMDD, but they went away (having the baby and holding it). Dr. McCoy from Star Trek was my doctor in the dreams. I felt so guilty being pregnant because I had no boyfriend and no husband. My mother had those dreams when she was in her 40's, and she knew she couldn't be pregnant. She was well into menopause and having bad periods. She found out she had fibroid tumors and they were falling out of her. She had a complete hysterectomy when she was 45. It was the spring of 1981 and I was 5.

These baby dreams could be a sign of ill health. My periods got better just after the dreams. My diet was poor and I wasn't drinking enough water. I'm probably going through menopause now; I'll be 39 in November.

I've even had dreams about breast-feeding a baby.

Hi Nickfan, consider if you could have polycystic ovulation syndrome. I was wondering that when I read another post of yours where you mentioned being overly hairy. The symptoms you mentioned here can indicate that too (cysts in ovaries, PMS or PMDD is common with it too and it causes irregular or no periods so hence infertility). Its a good idea to know if you have it as those with this often end up with other coexisting issues with it eg insulin issues/diabetes, obesity. Dont just think you are going throu menopause, it could be this.

I hope you see this post.

Nickfan40

Postby Nickfan40 » 11 Sep 2014 17:46

I used to be hairier than that, I even had a little mustache at one time. Everything's all right now. Thanks for being concerned.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Sep 2014 05:23

Nickfan40 wrote:I used to be hairier than that, I even had a little mustache at one time. Everything's all right now. Thanks for being concerned.

I have PCOS as one of my many medical issues. I currently have a 3 cm beard (ive had 5 electrolysis sessions on it but the hair just keeps growing back). I bet my legs are currently hairier then most of the guys here. After sharing this, I will probably end up in someones LD as an ape.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”