can people see us during OBEs?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Nickfan40

can people see us during OBEs?

Postby Nickfan40 » 11 Sep 2014 18:04

The reason I ask this is because I read something about it in a book called, You Can See the Light, by Dianne Morrissey.

In the book, a man said that he was in a woman's house, in her bedroom, floating on the ceiling. She is in bed reading a book, she looks up, sees him on the ceiling and screams.

I have had OBEs where I have been in people's houses.

I saw a Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction episode on this, too:

A woman dreams that she is walking through someone else's house. It is laid out just as she wants it. A few weeks later, she sees the house up for sale at just the right price. When she asks the realtor why the house is so reasonable, she says that the house is haunted. Just then, the owner comes in and says, "It's you! You're the ghost!" At the end of the show, the story turns out to be true. :shock:

taniaaust1

Re: can people see us during OBEs?

Postby taniaaust1 » 13 Sep 2014 10:25

Those that can see spirits can see at times people who are astrally projected too. Thou I can see spirits on rare occassions, Im yet to see an astral projected person but that may well be cause I dont generally have astral projected people visiting me.

I have thou seen a photo of two astral projected people who were friends of someone I met. They were experienced astral projectors so both projected out and stood side by side so he could take the photo.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 13 Sep 2014 11:50

Sigh......

Spirits don't exist, astral projection doesn't exist, and those two claiming to be astral projectors are probably good at Photoshop.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Sep 2014 09:12

LucidityMaster wrote:Sigh......

Spirits don't exist, astral projection doesn't exist, and those two claiming to be astral projectors are probably good at Photoshop.

You didnt read my post properly, the one who showed me the photo (the one who also took it) wasnt one of the two who can astrally project and nor did he claim to be able to do it himself. He was part of a spiritual group I was in (it was two of his friends who could at will), a group which aims at the highest ideals and lying would be a hinderance to the spiritual path we take quite seriously.

And besides, I was shown this many years ago before even the internet was common. The photo wasnt a computer done one but one which had been processed at a proper photo shop but in the days of photo films. It had the normal backing of photos of that time on it (with photo company name.. Kodak I forget now). Anyway, it wasnt photoshopped and people from my group dont tend to tell lies either as they are on ascension paths. ie their beliefs arent in that we are on this planet to propogate one could say but here for spiritual reasons and spiritual growths.

I do not appreiate you making out people from spiritual groups Ive been involved in are liers just cause you do not believe in this. This photo wasnt even planned by this person to be brought to our attention but we all decided to bring along with us any strange photos we had to share with the others and this was just one he had. (It wasnt anything about anyone trying to get any bragging rights or whatever one wants to call it.. nothing was shown in ego).

I have done astral projection myself, its okay you do not believe in it but you do not have to imply people are purposely misleading others or being dishonest and no need to **sigh** or roll your eyes at my replies either just cause you do not believe in what I do. Maybe I should start doing **sighs** at all your posts but I just arent that rude thou its quite tempting to give your own back.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 14 Sep 2014 19:41

People die all the time under observation whether at home, about the world or in a hospital, people don't see their OBEs, so I'm saying no and also to your photos Tania. Of course some people claim to see ghosts so maybe special people do see them, still those of us who don't have no way to test whether they're really seeing anything, so the answer would still have to be no to those of us so blind as not being able to see ghosts.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 15 Sep 2014 05:26

I say, Taniaaust1 is the most interesting person alive and there should be a documentary about all this. I'd love to film it and see for myself. I love unexplained mysteries.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

jlb1956

Postby jlb1956 » 18 Sep 2014 11:24

This is something I've wondered about too. I've had lucid dreams that were so real I felt they had to be actual places. Sooo--can the people see you or sense your presence?? I had a dream in which when I became lucid I was outside of a church. Later I came upon a woman who was getting in her car. She seemed somewhat surprised by my sudden appearance. I asked her where I was at. She replied in what I took to be Italian--the only word I understood was 'Napoli'--Naples. Could this person thousands of miles away actually have seen me? Intriguing . . .

Indoril Nerevar

Postby Indoril Nerevar » 11 Jul 2015 17:55

IF IT IS REAL THIS WOULD BE A MINDBLOWING EXPERIMENT TO TRY!

Go to your crush's house and wake her up in SP. Freak her the heck out while she's shitting her pants giving you the IAMSOGOINGTODIE-stare and at first calm her down and make her feel safe enough to understand what you're saying. Then give her your cellphone no. and expect her to call you in waking life. Try to burn the cellphone no. in her head like she will remember it for the rest of her life.

Kudos if you do get a call.....
- - - - "A journey of a thousand steps begins with a single one"

Dreams: INFINITE
Recorded Dreams: 52
Lucid Dreams: 14 ...Hush, I'm just starting out :P
Non-WBTB: 2
Meditation Limit: 20 minutes till too bored.

Skippy23000

Postby Skippy23000 » 31 Mar 2016 17:34

Personally I am skeptical about OBE. I am more inclined to think what one is seeing, if you can call it that is a clairvoyant perception. of a person. They are picking up on YOUR thought/processes. No, I' not a big one on astral projection. I do think though that you can project your self as a thought form/consciousness and be apprehended by another person. Just an opinion

Return to “Paranormal Activity”