Saying Goodbye, I Apologize

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.

Re: Saying Goodbye, I Apologize

Postby nesgirl » 01 Sep 2014 17:52

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:36, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Sep 2014 06:20

Im glad I saw this post as I was allowing you to get to me.

Have you considered you could actually have Aspergers. I think its a strong possiblity in your case. OCD and social anxiety commonly go with that and you said you have issues making friends (that all points to possible Aspergers). I know you blamed your lack of friends on social anxiety but thou its hard for you to communicate, from what Ive seen here, it seems your lack of friends would be more so how you are actually expressing yourself (which is more of an Aspergers issue when trying to make friends).

Some of your posts have been a bit inappropriate too in a way different to social anxiety issues or OCD eg you laughed at someones beliefs, makes me think of Aspergers. Anyway, Aspergers could be what is underlying all your issues here.

Aspergers would also explain what seems to be black and white thinking in your posts eg 100% create your lucid dreams at will. (no grey area that some may not be able to 100% do it.. black and white thinking).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Postby Goldkoron » 12 Sep 2014 20:34

Symptoms of Asbergers are definitely seen in Tourette's. Can verify from experience.
Do a reality check

Return to “Off-Topic”