Have you ever killed a Dream Character and if so How?

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
LucidityMaster

Re: Have you ever killed a Dream Character and if so How?

Postby LucidityMaster » 13 Sep 2014 07:17

Peter, are you agnostic by any chance? Because that's surely a religious belief.

I don't mean to be rude. I am just stating what the scientific evidence shows.

Peter

Postby Peter » 13 Sep 2014 07:24

Nope I sit in the wonderful position of saying that I have no need to believe in religion or no need to not believe. I am happy looking inside for all I need..

It is good to have you on this board so just asking to present your views as yours and that becomes an open dialogue that encourages posts not stops them

Also how about posting some memorable dreams, keen to understand your perspective and adventures while lucid
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Peter

Postby Peter » 13 Sep 2014 07:26

LOL - just Googled and found out you are correct. I guess I am and just said that, enjoy the joke
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 13 Sep 2014 07:40

Peter, I like you. You are a nice guy. :D

Everything's cool, don't worry.

But I just find it strange that other members can insult me because of my disability, and get away with it.

Peter

Postby Peter » 13 Sep 2014 07:47

LOL - yes and no, just open minded I hope when it matters.

Any issues PM me and I will quietly deal with them

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 13 Sep 2014 07:51

Just don't like being called an 'odd ball' by PK Jacker.

As he said, "Yeah sites like these tend to attract a few oddballs, I guess its the escapist nature of the phenomenon."

Peter

Postby Peter » 13 Sep 2014 08:04

Noted

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 13 Sep 2014 17:45

Also how about posting some memorable dreams, keen to understand your perspective and adventures while lucid

I agree with Peter, also saying: "In my opinion" and not being to pushy. We all have our own beliefs, so do I, but I will not say this is the truth. Yes I will say: In my opinion, and have an open mind. I have in my life seen a lot of advances, and I am open to correction.
looking forward to telling us a few of your adventures :) .

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 14 Sep 2014 23:08

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 01:50, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

passingthrutime

Postby passingthrutime » 28 Sep 2014 04:56

I had a dream where me and two other's were running from the devil (red skin, horns) in an apartment complex,we run into a building and down a stairway to a dead end laundry area. I put down one of my companion's against the wall b/c he's hurt( IDK how) also had a feeling he'd support via healing or something. So the devil's coming down the stairway and I rush up the stair's and kick his head into the railing.then it's later and i'm with a DC in a garage in the apartments , i'm holding the still living but bodiless head of the demon getting ready to use power tools like a sander and buzz saw on the head, but a car pulls up and the DC says something alluding to flushing him or throwing him down a drain. Then I woke up :shock:
"Proof is in the pudding however, and we need to experience it for ourselves. But it's also like saying, 'If you don't know than I won't tell you!' I'm not here to prove that my opinion is right" -Hagart

Return to “Dream Characters”