Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 11 Sep 2014 02:29

Hey chaos I got new topic: Who's you're favorite Megaman Villain?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 11 Sep 2014 19:37

Now now everyone we are all friends here, I dont care if you think he is a bot and I dont care if people are angry at you nesgirl, all I care about is if each of you showed some respect. Sure people may be angry at you nesgirl but thats because they dont understand you, I dont think anyone tried to understand you but I havent seen your conversations with other people so I cant say for sure.

As for you Jack Reacher, great movie by the way, Luciditymaster had a hard time in this forum and was brave enough to stay, so dont you dare try to pick on him. Like I said, we are all friends here so keep your comments friendly and professional thats all im asking.

Guitar48300 wrote:Hey chaos I got new topic: Who's you're favorite Megaman Villain?

Are we talking about all of Megaman in general or just the original one? Because if only the original one then bass would be my favorite. But if all of Megaman is included, then I would choose Omega from Megaman Zero 3.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 12 Sep 2014 04:31

I was gonna do original but I think knowing you I think it should be in general. Anyway I think my favorite villain in Megaman is Fireman from Megaman 1 just cause he looks pretty cool

Btw I didn't know Bass was a villain I always thought he was just a dark rival like Shadow the Hedgehog.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 Sep 2014 05:24

To be honest I would like to consider him as a villain because you only get to fight him in two games and because I really dont like the original megaman villains. :mrgreen:

They all look like children to me so thats why I chose bass because he looks mature, and hes the strongest of them all. If only he would stop losing to Megaman then dr. wily would use him more.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 13 Sep 2014 16:43

Hey guitar, I have a topic since we havent spoken for a while.

Well for one thing, hows lucid dreaming for you? Everything ok?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 14 Sep 2014 06:07

Still pretty much the same as last time. But I did score a good lucid dream recently. And my non-lucids are still pretty badass. What I've done is while trying to get to sleep I visualize where I want to be most. So far visualizing myself lying on a beach or a meadow seems to get me dreams where I see something that would've gotten me lucid if I spent more time analyzing.

Off Topic: Check out this video of my latest performance last week. This was my first show since last October: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXeaEkCpgBM You remember which one is me right?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 Sep 2014 19:02

I see, though for me im making some new progress this time and im trying harder to lucid dream. This time im following a program that could be effective for me, so I hope it works in the end.

And of course I remember which one is you, its hard not to tell which one of those are you. Anyway, that was a great performance and the song was pretty nice, I like it especially when you did your move at the end, did your hair get longer?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 Sep 2014 21:03

I think it did, Im not too sure. I've had my long hair for a while It's hard to tell when it gets longer.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 17 Sep 2014 04:05

Well I cant really think of a new topic right now but I found a short funny Youtube series called Pokemon Starter Squad

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DImp4PG2Ozs

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 Sep 2014 15:45

HAHHA :lol: That was hilarious, thats the best thing I saw in pokemon in years. :lol:

Heres a new topic: In my opinion the most powerful super powers ever is controlling energy. And I mean every type of energy, electric, kinetic, gravitational, solar and even the energy in living things. That means you will always have unlimited energy whether its in a machine or yourself, its pretty awesome.

What do you think?

Return to “Off-Topic”