I had a LD, but it wasnt one... If thatmakes sence... :/

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
James

I had a LD, but it wasnt one... If thatmakes sence... :/

Postby James » 01 Feb 2012 17:02

So the other day I think I did a WILD... I got distracted and I guess while I was distracted I had the WILD but didnt feel it. Anyway after about 20sec I realised: "keep focued!" And found myself in a wierd place. All i could see was my hands so I tried rubbing them but that made me feel my real body. Its kinda wierd standing but feeling the gravity going horizontally.

Im not sure if it was a LD or a vivid imagination/day dream.

But im confused, can anyone explain why i could only see my hands and why rubbimg them woke me up??

Ps if you want to know what it felt like, shut your eyes but just leave a tiny gap and focus on your (rubbing) hands. Then imagine while your standing, you feel gravitty on your back and then you are on your back in bed.

And ps all my ld's end with the feeling of 2 bodies, one in the breeze standing and one under a duvet on my back. Its cool but wierd
Last edited by James on 02 Feb 2012 22:46, edited 1 time in total.
Was it worth it?

jamjam

Re: I had a LD, but it wasnt one... If that makes sence... :

Postby jamjam » 01 Feb 2012 22:50

Sorry for me being a grammar/spelling nazi, but are you on a phone or something? :D
The way you described this is unclear... sorry mate I don't understand what you're typing...
Could you give me more details or edit your post please?
Thanks,
jamjam

James

Re: I had a LD, but it wasnt one... If thatmakes sence... :/

Postby James » 02 Feb 2012 22:13

Yeh, im on my ipod touch. Illstart editing it.
Was it worth it?

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 03 Feb 2012 04:15

First of all, you have the best tag line/signature ever. 8-)

Second, I must have read the edited version because it kinda made sense.

You said it could be a vivid day dream. That happens a lot when I do the 'wild thing' so to speak. I have never been successful and it becomes a vivid day dream a lot. Or, I am aware but it is hazy as though I "shut your eyes but just leave a tiny gap" as you said. And the 'feeling 2 bodies' is too uncanny. I get that a lot when I enter another lucid dream, but it was always when I was coming out of a previous one and never fully conscious from start to finish, which, apparently, what a W.I.L.D. is.

And gravity and not knowing what it truly up or down. Standing, but feeling gravity on your back. None of this is bizarre to me. A lot of crazy feelings and sensations happen during the transition from wake to lucid dream.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

James

Postby James » 03 Feb 2012 21:55

hmm
Was it worth it?

Return to “For Beginners”