Dreaming about lucid dream

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Dreaming about lucid dream

Postby Martz90 » 04 Sep 2014 08:46

Hello, i am trying now for time to have a lucid dreams. I am mostly taking guidance from world of lucid dreaming. I have a dream journal and i am also doing reality checks throughout the day.

But last night was a little wierd for me. I was having a dream, much more vivid than usual, but it was about me having a lucid dream. I remeber myself doing reality check, seeing my two fingers went throuh my palm. Also other things right from start, like rubbing hands and saing that i am dreaming - scene went from blury to focus. Rest of the dream was about me expertimenting and trying to morph something with mostly bad results.
I am little confused about this :) (mostly about doing in a dream all that stuff like reality check and more) am i doing something wrong ? or it's just normal to have a such dream ? :)

I am also planning to try to have a lucid dream from sleep paralysis, because i have them sometimes a lot, maybe that would be easier for me.

Thank you in advance for answers. And sorry if my english is a little bad, it's not my native language.

Re: Dreaming about lucid dream

Postby Ikester2000 » 14 Sep 2014 23:35

That exact same thing keeps happening to me too!

Return to “For Beginners”