Getting there, hit a hurdle.

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
CSL505

Getting there, hit a hurdle.

Postby CSL505 » 14 Sep 2014 14:18

Hello all, I have been absent from lucid dreaming for quite a while (things in life popped up and unfortunately it took a back seat).

I have now come back to try and really grasp and master the concept of lucid dreaming at will.

For the past two weeks I have been writing dreams consistently (sometimes four dreams a night), reality checks every hour on the hour and meditating before bed and during the night.

The last two nights have been the most rewarding for me, getting what I felt like was several returns on the WILD technique as well and sleep paralysis and figuring out that WBTB is my best method thus far.

One question (this is my hurdle).

Over the past two nights I have had at least 4 dreams that have all been lucid. However, these dreams are only slightly lucid. (I realise I'm dreaming and lose it very soon after).

I realise there are ways to stabilize the dream, however they do not seem to work for me or I don't do them fast enough.
I'm just asking is there any ways around this? I seem to lose the lucidity way too quickly for it to be meaningful.

Thanks for any answers.

PKJacker

Re: Getting there, hit a hurdle.

Postby PKJacker » 15 Sep 2014 04:19

By losing your lucid state, do you mean you wake up, or forget that you are lucid?
Three steps from bliss.

CSL505

Re: Getting there, hit a hurdle.

Postby CSL505 » 15 Sep 2014 21:39

I've had both happen.
I would say I mainly lose it and go into a non - lucid dream.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”