DC tells me Im soulless

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
taniaaust1

DC tells me Im soulless

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Feb 2014 13:05

It was night and I took a quick nap as I couldnt allow myself to go to sleep for the night as I was waiting on a phone call before I could. So I spontanously went into the following.

(starts off like an ordinary dream).

I find myself at my parents old house (my childhood home). Im walking down the hallway (not controlling my dream at first with my waking mind). I enter a bedroom (which used to be my youngest sisters in RL), the room thou in this dream turns out not to be a bedroom as its full of other things about the room taking up space (my waking mind wasnt there well so I cant remember what). I start feeling something touching me sexually down below, I dont know what thou as I cant see it in this dream... its an energy form I feel my body being touched by.

Thou I know I should stop whatever it is seeing I dont know what it is..real or not, succubus or not or whatever, it could be anything..someone interested in me?.. I decide to allow it to continue as I want to know what's going to happen next (Im waking mind aware enough to be curious and Ive been rather sexually deprived of late..so a LD opportunity for something sexual was rather tempting)

I become aware that Im being hit by things.. my body is being hit by little things.. at this point I have waking awareness (if not earlier in the other dream). I have all my sight still in the bedroom at my childhood home dream so I dont have good dream sight coming from my physical body in bed location or rather I should say my astral body there, so dont know what is hitting me (this is all going on while Im also dreaming the other thing of being in the bedroom..so now Im aware of myself some in two different locations at once..the dream location and what I think was my astral body location which was still in my physical body I think).

I finally get awareness and vision of what my astral body is being hit by, its waspy like critters (astral parasites many astral projectors call them.. one can experience these as one passes throu the various frequencies. This form of them is a new form of them to me). I loose the joint awareness of my astral body and Im back only in what I think was my dream body (LD).

I have someone touching me still (that never stopped).. Im in a different location now and outside. I have no dream vision in this new place thou but do have full waking awareness here in the LD (I had full awareness while I was experiencing the astral stuff). I dont worry about the having no vision as I know I just need to be patient and it will end up coming in (Im used to that LD issue, its not something to worry about). My vision does end up coming in but I find that when I focus hard on the dream to imprint the guy who is touching me details onto my waking mind so I wont forget when I wake up, I find I loose my dream vision again due to the waking focus. This happens to me several times so I decide at that point that Im going to have to actively go about this differently so to hold onto my dream vision and not keep experiencing vision loss.

Interestingly in this dream thou I was loosing my vision due to being in only a light sleep eg napping while waiting for a phone call to come anytime.. , due to being soo very tired when I feel asleep, I was having no trouble at all staying in the actual dream itself (like I was in a very deep sleep state but all the time also being in a very light sleep state, ready to jump out of bed and get the phone).. just having issues with the vision staying in issue due to being too wakingly aware focused.

So it becomes my plan of action to deal with this LD issue, to balance my dream state better to avoid lossing dream sight. I do this by deciding not to focus on imprinting the guys details too long at a time onto my waking consciousness. So I focus and tune into one body part of the guy at a time then allow my subconciousness to stay creating visually by backing off with my waking mind some eg allow some mental/mind drift and not a strong hold with my waking mind.. eg in other words let go. Focus hard then let go, focus hard then let go etc over and over... maintain the LD balance needed for all my dream senses to stay in the dream.

That worked well and I successfully found the "sweet spot" one could say while in this dream to keep myself from vision dropout. eg after studying him briefly and aknowledging he was someone I didnt know. I firstly focused on the most stand out part of my DC. That was these particular big, round, light brown specticles he was wearing with quite thick ring parts going around his eyes. I cant ever remember seeing anyone with specs like he had before.

I then back off and allowed my subconciousness to ride freer, then brang my waking focus strongly back to the guy and focused on his nose (I wanted to remember him in detail so I could draw him when I woke up accurately). He had a very short nose which wasnt overly pointy at all. I observed his hair was a medium brown colour... (then allowed my waking consciousness to let go before moving on again to the guy)... third time I brought my waking consciousness strongly in.. I paid attention to the details of his facial hair.

He had a black beard and over lip hair over his face. His beard and above mouth hair didnt stop being allowed to grow in those places but was also going across his cheeks. It wasnt very neat but nor was it messy (somewhere in between..let go a little but not too much). I was surprised to find he had facial hair like that, for some reason I hadnt expected the guy coming onto me to have, as I'd imaged him to be clean shaven and attractive. (the guy had quite normal looking head hair and style).

Backing off my waking consciousness.. allowing subconsciousness in stronger then tuning into the guy again.. this time to his whole body shape. To my shock he was obese. hahaha.. one always likes to dream that anyone coming onto one is physically attractive so that was definately what was in my thoughts so my subconsciousness was manifesting entirely differently to my waking mind thoughts.

At this point I decided I will recognise this guy easy enough in future, so have a convo with the DC. I start telling him that Im having a dream or astral experience with him in it (I think it was a LD) and that my real body is in bed. He starts backing up afraid at that info, and tells me "that must mean you are soulness". "You are without a soul here then".

Unfortunately my phone then rang at that point (I dont think I would of got much more from the DC as he was still backing away.. and probably would of ended up turning and fleeing from me.. the soulless being lol).

haha.. very funny DC as that isnt what I believe. I believe the souls energy is with us all the time, with/infused with all our various bodies, astral, mental (dream) body, physical body etc etc.

Unfortunately I now have a headache (this has happened the last few times that Ive had intense LDs). I wonder why Im lately getting headaches from this. Even thou I had to work at maintaining the right balance between subconciousness and waking consciousness focus.. it wasnt that hard. I think I finally had all my senses stabilised in this dream just before my phone rang and woke me up.

Note..when I say I have no dream vision .. at that point Im just experiencing blackness thou I can feel myself in a dream. I hope this sharing will help those who are giving up when they experience no vision during a LD and show one way this issue can be worked throu.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

LucidityMaster

Re: DC tells me Im soulless

Postby LucidityMaster » 13 Sep 2014 13:02

Wow, who knew so much wisdom could come from a dream character?

In your viewpoint, every dream has a purpose, therefore, why don't you listen to the dream character?

There is no soul, and our consciousness exists within the brain.

Maybe the dream character is telling you that you must change your belief system?

After all, you also support dream interpretation, and that's my interpretation of your dream.

You see how you are always contradicting yourself?

And sure, you are saying your purpose in life is not to reproduce, and yet you experience overwhelming sexual urges?

Sounds like a major contradiction to me.

Try to be more careful with what you are saying, otherwise it can backfire, and be used against you.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Sep 2014 06:11

Try to be more careful with what you are saying, otherwise it can backfire, and be used against you.

And should I be worried about that? Actually I havent contradicted myself.

And sure, you are saying your purpose in life is not to reproduce, and yet you experience overwhelming sexual urges?

".. I decide to allow it to continue as I want to know what's going to happen next (Im waking mind aware enough to be curious and Ive been rather sexually deprived of late..so a LD opportunity for something sexual was rather tempting)"

Note.. I didnt have "overwhelming sexual urges" here as you put it. Just cause I'd been getting hardly any sex it doesnt mean I was getting "overwhelming" sexual urges (maybe that may be the case for you but it isnt for me), just cause something is "tempting" doing mean its overwhelming and that one needs to do it!!

I allowed things to continue not cause I needed sexual release but rather due to I was "curious" about what was going on and what would happen next. You have twisted things.

I cant see how equate that with it contradicting myself about my belief that the purpose of life isnt to just reproduce.

In your viewpoint, every dream has a purpose, therefore, why don't you listen to the dream character?

It is in YOUR viewpoint that I have that viewpoint. I dont even know if EVERY DREAM has a purpose.
Just cause Ive said that "I believe there is a purpose for dreaming", it doesnt mean I believe that for "every dream" (once again you are making huge assumptions and carrying "black and white' thinking and projecting that kind of thinking onto others in case myself, and then getting how I think completely wrong).

I dont even know if "every dream" has a purpose, some can just be an expression of our desires or thoughts. DCs and dreams shouldnt be taken literally, things in dreams are often symbolic. One would be a fool to just believe something cause a DC literally said it. Yes I do often listen to my dreams but not in that manner thou I would always consider.

Maybe the dream character is telling you that you must change your belief system?

No, we do have a soul. Ive felt mine and experienced mine some, so do know mine some. So to me that isnt just a "belief".
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 14 Sep 2014 17:04

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 04:45, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 15 Sep 2014 06:45

In my (almost) 3 years of being here, I have never seen so many attacks against someone who was open and sincere and shared a personal dream of theirs. EVER!

I'm starting to feel uncomfortable to share my own too now! I always thought this was a safe, welcoming place for us outsiders, us lucid dreamers, to relate to others. A place to find warm, considerate, like-minded people to make us feel at home.

What you guys are doing is a form of bullying, and nobody likes that including yourselves. Take a moment to look in the mirror and think about what you're doing, and how it affects others. I'm usually a quiet, passive person, but I read this (and other posts) and I had to STAND UP AND SAY SOMETHING!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 15 Sep 2014 17:23

Welcome to the real world, Hagart!

The world where logically inclined individuals like myself question the scientific nature of posts. If your definition of bullying is questioning the pseudo scientific views of an individual, then feel free to call me a bully. I am only helping her awaken to greater possibilities than her restrictive religious beliefs.

Please don't feel hesitant to share your own experiences, Hagart. As you say, this is a welcoming community, where individuals shouldn't fear expressing themselves.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 15 Sep 2014 19:18

Well, lets address the actual dream in this PARTICULAR thread, instead of hounding someone doggedly across all threads, barking at them until they run away in tears shall we?

Technically, since the DC was a male it would be an incubus. I know I wouldn't mind having more succubuses, (or is it succubi?), appearing in my dreams! :D That might get a backlashing from the resident, "anti-romantic", but I think I speak for 99% of us. And we should be free to admit that without being bullied into shame. (And I know it's mythology, LucidityMaster, but I don't mind using terms like that from time to time.)

I've had a few light lucid dreams too, and what you described is familiar. It's a double awareness of the dream, and your physical body at the same time since we aren't completely immersed fully in the dream. Your focus on the phone no doubtedly caused that.

taniaaust1 wrote: Focus hard then let go, focus hard then let go etc over and over... maintain the LD balance needed for all my dream senses to stay in the dream.

That worked well and I successfully found the "sweet spot" one could say while in this dream to keep myself from vision dropout.
Interesting technique and hard to put in words. I am trying to imagine it now, and also keep my attention on an impending phone call at the same time. I'm starting to get a headache just thinking about it.

taniaaust1 wrote:one always likes to dream that anyone coming onto one is physically attractive so that was definately what was in my thoughts so my subconsciousness was manifesting entirely differently to my waking mind thoughts.
Happens to me all the time too. :(

taniaaust1 wrote:He starts backing up afraid at that info, and tells me "that must mean you are soulness". "You are without a soul here then".
He should talk! ;)

taniaaust1 wrote:Note..when I say I have no dream vision .. at that point Im just experiencing blackness thou I can feel myself in a dream. I hope this sharing will help those who are giving up when they experience no vision during a LD and show one way this issue can be worked throu.

You are right. Just because a lucid dream fades to black doesn't mean you have woken up. You may still hear, and touch. Or even if there is nothing at all, just wait, remain perfectly still and see what happens. They often lead to another lucid dream, also known as 'dream chaining'.

MY EDIT (in case anyone's wondering): "attention on an impeding phone call". Just changed that word to impending. Spell check didn't catch that for obvious reasons and I'm sure you all knew what I meant, anyway, but felt like correcting it.
Last edited by HAGART on 16 Sep 2014 01:02, edited 1 time in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 16 Sep 2014 00:24

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 04:45, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 16 Sep 2014 00:42

"If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." Everyone has their own beliefs that they revolve their life around, whether its scientific or not, people revolve their lives around that belief because it makes them happy. I personally am an atheist, but I do not bash peoples religions because it makes them happy to believe in it, and who knows whether or not their religion is false or not.

If you do not agree with someone's beliefs, don't say anything at all because you are basically telling them to abandon their way of life. It is heartless.
Do a reality check

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 16 Sep 2014 01:38

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 04:45, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Return to “Dream Characters”