Trying to LD for 2 or 3 Months...

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Derpybunneh

Trying to LD for 2 or 3 Months...

Postby Derpybunneh » 16 Sep 2014 22:32

I've been trying to LD for like 2 or 3 months, and it hasn't happened yet... :( I do lots of RC's during the day, I've (sorta) tried a LD technique... But it isn't coming...
LUCID DREAMS: 5
DREAMS: 9000+

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest
deceit in the history of science.” Søren Løvtrup

JDude

Re: Trying to LD for 2 or 3 Months...

Postby JDude » 17 Sep 2014 04:57

I find that MILD works best for me. It requires almost no effort at all, and usually works. What it does for me is it cause me to be conscious throughout the dream, and when something off happens, I'll realize I'm dreaming. :)

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 17 Sep 2014 21:54

Try the method ''Wake back to bed - WBTB'', It's so efficient and easy, you wake up after six hours, be awake for 20-60 minutes (what ever suits and comfortable for you), in the meantime you read about lucid dreamins, weather it's in your dream journal or here at the forum and then you get back to sleep.

If I'm not wrong, it increases your chances for having a lucid dream by 75-80 percent.

Good luck.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Derpybunneh

Postby Derpybunneh » 18 Sep 2014 01:03

GalMutzafy wrote:Try the method ''Wake back to bed - WBTB'', It's so efficient and easy, you wake up after six hours, be awake for 20-60 minutes (what ever suits and comfortable for you), in the meantime you read about lucid dreamins, weather it's in your dream journal or here at the forum and then you get back to sleep.

If I'm not wrong, it increases your chances for having a lucid dream by 75-80 percent.

Good luck.

Thanks. I was thinking of trying it one day. I'll have to try it on a weekend.

Derpybunneh

Postby Derpybunneh » 18 Sep 2014 01:05

JDude wrote:I find that MILD works best for me. It requires almost no effort at all, and usually works. What it does for me is it cause me to be conscious throughout the dream, and when something off happens, I'll realize I'm dreaming. :)

I think this would work great for me. I look forward to trying it tonight.

Return to “For Beginners”