[Inappropriate for young members] Sex trouble in dreams?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Siwel

[Inappropriate for young members] Sex trouble in dreams?

Postby Siwel » 19 Sep 2014 00:33

Hello everyone, I must apologise to you as this post may be a little inappropriate! Especially since it is a family forum....I just want to warn you younger dreamers out there. For this post I basically just wished to share with you all an issue I've been having for a surprisingly long time when it comes to having sex in lucid dreams or dreams in general.

Now, currently I'm 16 years old so of course it's not rocket science to realise that I do not even know what sexual intercourse would feel like in reality, let alone in a dream state. Of course being of this age however I'm familiar with sex and all that jazz, I'll spare you the details haha.

Basically whenever sex crops up within a dream I instantly turn lucid in the next few moments or become more conscious, I suppose that is because the situation would be new to me so I'm already more intrigued by it, let alone the fact I know consciously that I've never had sex so it's no surprise it jogs my memory.

It's just that whenever sex occurs within the dream the enjoyment of it seems to be absent despite everything looking realistic and seeming, in my view, "normal." I suppose that's because I'm not familiar with it, isn't it? I also seem to never stay within the moment for very long because it frustrates me that nothing is happening and I eventually lose interest and the dreamscape and scenario changes.

I just wished to hear all of your thoughts on this? I know it's most likely due to the lack of experience but there could potentially be other explanations. The mind, especially lucid, is capable of incredible things as I'm sure you're all aware! Which is why I struggle to understand why it can't create sexual pleasure?

I'll quit my rambling now before I go off on a tangent on the subject. Thank you very much for reading! I apologise again for the post, I was just rather curious as to your thoughts. A solution I guess would also be beneficial haha! I just keep wondering whether the realisation of me not having had sex in reality reflects in the dream environment.

Goldkoron

Re: [Inappropriate for young members] Sex trouble in dreams?

Postby Goldkoron » 19 Sep 2014 02:08

Sex in dreams can and will most of the time stimulate you in real life, and orgasm is certainly possible from within a dream.

You usually have dreams about sex when either you have very strong thoughts about sex in waking life, or you have not self pleasured yourself in a long time.

I have no idea why it's not stimulating you during your LDS, I've had sexual dreams where it has not stimulated me, but it certainly still felt exciting.
Do a reality check

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 19 Sep 2014 07:58

Do you know what the biggest sex organ is?
The brain.
Most don't know that. And bigger isn't always better; Depends on what you do with it. ;)

All concepts of 'sexual arousal' stem from there, and lucid dream sex is just mental masturbation. Who care's if you are mimicking what you saw in a magazine. Think outside the box and have some fun.

I encourage it. 8-)

You did not say too much, my friend. You are just being honest.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 27 Sep 2014 14:26

YES i'm the same as you. I'm 16. Maybe you're just telling yourself that sex in a dream won't work becuase you haven't had sex in real life before, so it's not gonna happen in your dream. Have you ever heard of wet dreams? I've never had sex but some of the dreams i have, i think i'm actually awake and having sex...it's awesome. Just practice, is my advice. ;)

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Sep 2014 06:15

I just wished to hear all of your thoughts on this? I know it's most likely due to the lack of experience

Im going to disagree with that, its something else (subconscious) or the way you are consciously thinking about things which is causing your issue. Our subconsciousness mind doesnt have to have experienced in something to be able to put that thing in a LD. A virgin can dream about the most awesome sex with another.

Anyway, something is going on inside your head about it leading you to experience what you are with this. Maybe you think things with this cant be as exciting in a dream as in real life? (hence then leading to dull dream experience) or maybe your thought that you cant dream something you havent experienced? have gotten in the way of things and not allowed you then to experience them.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Howtolucid

Postby Howtolucid » 12 Oct 2014 19:53

Goldkoron wrote:Sex in dreams can and will most of the time stimulate you in real life, and orgasm is certainly possible from within a dream.

You usually have dreams about sex when either you have very strong thoughts about sex in waking life, or you have not self pleasured yourself in a long time.

I have no idea why it's not stimulating you during your LDS, I've had sexual dreams where it has not stimulated me, but it certainly still felt exciting.

You can also have this type of dream simply if you're having a lot of sex in waking life and it 'sticks in your mind' while you go to sleep and while you're dreaming.
Visit HowToLucid DOT com for free Lucid Dreaming lessons!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”