Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 17 Sep 2014 18:53

I think controlling atoms might actually be the most powerful superpower cause, and i could be wrong on this theory, I think everything that exists in the universe is made of atoms right? I'm no science expert. I was google searching matter, energy atoms and molecules to come up with this theory, so don't think I know what I'm talking about :lol:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 17 Sep 2014 19:28

Right! :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 Sep 2014 20:52

I dont know, if you control energy than you can just make the opponent's energy just disappear. I think they are both pretty powerful but I guess it depends on whoever strikes first because I cant think of any way each side can counter each other.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 17 Sep 2014 21:54

Well let's see...

Pretend I have Atoms and you have Energy.

You could absorb my life energy and that'd be it. Or my fighting energy so I'm too tired to fight.

but then again I could control your atoms to do whatever I want. Including but not limited to separating them reducing you to nothing or changing their formation and change what they do. Like for instance change your atoms so you become a bubble that will pop within seconds or even milliseconds. I could also stop the atoms in your energy from affecting me assuming it didn't reach me in time.

Yeah, I guess it's a matter of who gets who first.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 18 Sep 2014 22:24

Toldja. Though of course the ultimate power is basically you can do anything, you're immortal and invincible.

Heres a new topic: If there was a war of marvel comics against DC comics and you can choose one side with your own powers, who would you side with?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 19 Sep 2014 04:46

I have to go with Marvel because Spiderman was always my favorite comic-book superhero. Even though i mostly watched the cartoons and movies and didnt read any comics til my dad showed me and my brother some of his. I liked Batman too, but not as much as Spiderman. And I knew some stuff about Iron man, Captain America, Fantastic Four, Thor, Hulk, Daredevil, The Punisher and some others while DC I only knew Batman and Superman the rest were introduced to me in The Justice League but that's all they really were to me. but I did like them.

So Marvel is my choice. This message has been brought to you by Disney :geek: :lol:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 19 Sep 2014 05:56

I would go with marvel too because I never liked DC to begin with, I liked batman but thats all there is to it. And I warn you guitar, I'll make sure Disney burns to the ground along you with it if you make dum jokes like that. :twisted: :lol:

Anyway, lets see if you agree with me. Do you think that the japanese are super creative?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 19 Sep 2014 17:53

chaosdragoon13 wrote:I would go with marvel too because I never liked DC to begin with, I liked batman but thats all there is to it. And I warn you guitar, I'll make sure Disney burns to the ground along you with it if you make dum jokes like that. :twisted: :lol:

Bring it on! I ain't scared of your silly "energy powers"!

I'd say yes Japan seems to have a lot of unique concepts in their creativity. there's a lot of examples in anime and gaming.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 19 Sep 2014 21:38

Guitar48300 wrote:Bring it on! I ain't scared of your silly "energy powers"!

Oh and you think your stupid atoms can match my powers? I can electrocute you before you even know it, lightning is faster than the speed of sound so you're hopeless with your slow atoms. Plus I would manipulate the nuclear energy in the atoms and just make them explode, in case I dont have time to survive I'll take you down with me.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 19 Sep 2014 23:33

Fite me IRL!! Do you even lift?! Get Rekt!! or whatever those internet people say :lol:

Other topic: Did you check out the Story thread I made on this forum?

Return to “Off-Topic”