Underlying or Overlapping the dream realm???

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Tanner Mies

Underlying or Overlapping the dream realm???

Postby Tanner Mies » 22 Sep 2014 16:27

Since I've started my journey through my innermost self I've noticed something unsettling to me
and I need advice.
When in the lucid dream I thought to myself if this isn't real what is?
The illusion of the dream started to fade into white mist starting with the material world than the ground around me and etc... (Ancients refer to this as passing the veil)
I found myself standing on a pearlescent pink ocean I looked up to a pink sky radiating purple with a blue sun
and orange clouds. surrounded by mountains overlooking a city in the distance.
I got the unsettling feeling i didn't belong here so I fell out of the realm into my regular dreamscape.
the next night I became lucid I decided to try it again and it happened again!
Then the next night and the night after that. Its a stationary realm thats always there but I've never had the balls to stay longer than 5 seconds. I find myself peeking in every night.
I know in the dreamscape nothing can harm me because it isn't real, but this place make me second guess my self.

Does anyone else experience this and if so is it safe???
Humanity is lost in its own domestication as
We trade our independence for convenience.

Tanner Mies

Re: Underlying or Overlapping the dream realm???

Postby Tanner Mies » 22 Sep 2014 16:30

The place is beautiful and there's no one around for miles but every time I go there I feel a very strong presence as if the sky is watching me and feeling me much more than I feel it, but the most unsettling is that no matter were my dreamscape takes me. I visit this place at the very same spot every time...
it's seems incredibly stationary as If its underlying or overlapping my every dream and is always there watching me. It's like a new level of lucidity in which you become more aware and the place becomes aware of you. Gives me the feeling there is consequences here and it doesn't want to be disturbed.
If that makes any sense?
Humanity is lost in its own domestication as
We trade our independence for convenience.

dreamstudent

Re: Underlying or Overlapping the dream realm???

Postby dreamstudent » 23 Sep 2014 00:01

Obviously if your in the lucid state your more aware of your surroundings and emotional feelings are stronger in the dream world. Now since the initial first time you went to the 'overlapping dream' and you felt that you shouldnt be there in a way I think that its possible you now permanently associate the same uncomfortable feeling with the same place but you obviously find it interesting so here is the question I have for you. If your subconscious didn't want you there, why would you continually keep showing up there? I think you need to attach a different emotional feeling to this 'overlapping dream' (in other words when your there think happy thoughts) and explore this realm as any other lucid dreamer entering a new setting would do. Besides it sounds quite beautiful from your explanation.'

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”