idk what to put

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

idk what to put

Postby dave99 » 23 Sep 2014 00:58

hey, im dave, im fourteen, and im an alcho- oh wait nvm.. so i didnt really know what lucid dreaming was until about a week ago when i was looking at binuraul beats cause i saw something about it on ifunny.. Then i read that binaural beats help people lucid dream and i remembered one time something like that had happened in one of my dreams, i was dreaming and then i realized i was dreaming so i tryed to fly and i did a wierd dive roll thing like in just cause 2 which is a game id been playing earlier that week. which made me wake up :( Then i asked my sister if she knew what it was and she told me she could lucid dream! WHAT?? Turns out she can teleport and change whos shes with and all this other cool stuff, Anyways that made me want to be able to lucid dream, just wondering if binaural beats help with that. Also if theres anything else I should do to help lucid dreaming? thanks guys! this website seems pretty cool..

Re: idk what to put

Postby jasmine2 » 01 Oct 2014 21:21

Dave99, welcome to the forum. If you want to learn more about how to have lucid dreams, you can click on the tab "lucid dreaming blog" at the top of the forum page. Rebecca has a whole lot of useful dreaming information on this web site.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”