I Need Help from an AVID lucid dreamer!!!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Tanner Mies

I Need Help from an AVID lucid dreamer!!!

Postby Tanner Mies » 22 Sep 2014 09:26

Since I've started my journey through my innermost self I've noticed something unsettling to me
and I need advice.
When in the lucid dream I thought to myself if this isn't real what is?
The illusion of the dream started to fade into white mist starting with the material world than the ground around me and etc... (Ancients refer to this as passing the veil)
I found myself standing on a pearlescent pink ocean I looked up to a pink sky radiating purple with a blue sun
and orange clouds. surrounded by mountains overlooking a city in the distance.
I got the unsettling feeling i didn't belong here so I fell out of the realm into my regular dreamscape.
the next night I became lucid I decided to try it again and it happened again!
Then the next night and the night after that. Its a stationary realm thats always there but I've never had the balls to stay longer than 5 seconds. I find myself peeking in every night.
I know in the dreamscape nothing can harm me because it isn't real, but this place make me second guess my self.

Does anyone else experience this and if so is it safe???
Humanity is lost in its own domestication as
We trade our independence for convenience.

Tanner Mies

Re: I Need Help from an AVID lucid dreamer!!!

Postby Tanner Mies » 22 Sep 2014 09:32

If you haven't done this and wish to.
it's much like taking off a blindfold.
The blindfold being the illusion your sub-conscious is feeding you.

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 22 Sep 2014 09:47

That sounds wicked, I used to have intense dreamscapes like that by doing quirky things in dreams, such as taking unknown drugs from dream characters.

I haven't have anything of that intensity in a long time though. Try and stay in the new place longer, I seriously doubt you will make any headlines :D

Also try and turn that fear into a stimulus, works for me.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Tanner Mies

Postby Tanner Mies » 22 Sep 2014 09:55

I would... but I slip out of it soon as I feel unsettled.
it reminds of trying to fly all over again

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 22 Sep 2014 13:40

Are you able to pinpoint what it is that is unsettling you?

Tanner Mies

Postby Tanner Mies » 22 Sep 2014 15:47

The place is beautiful and there's no one around for miles but every time I go there I feel a very strong presence as if the sky is watching me and feeling me much more than I feel it, but the most unsettling is that no matter were my dreamscape takes me. I visit this place at the very same spot every time...
it's seems incredibly stationary as If its underlying or overlapping my every dream and is always there watching me. It's like a new level of lucidity in which you become more aware and the place becomes aware of you. Gives me the feeling there is consequences here and it doesn't want to be disturbed.
If that makes any sense?

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 22 Sep 2014 23:50

Tanner Mies wrote:Since I've started my journey through my innermost self I've noticed something unsettling to me
and I need advice.
When in the lucid dream I thought to myself if this isn't real what is?
The illusion of the dream started to fade into white mist starting with the material world than the ground around me and etc... (Ancients refer to this as passing the veil)

Which Ancients are you talking about?

I found myself standing on a pearlescent pink ocean I looked up to a pink sky radiating purple with a blue sun
and orange clouds. surrounded by mountains overlooking a city in the distance.
I got the unsettling feeling i didn't belong here so I fell out of the realm into my regular dreamscape.
the next night I became lucid I decided to try it again and it happened again!
Then the next night and the night after that. Its a stationary realm thats always there but I've never had the balls to stay longer than 5 seconds. I find myself peeking in every night.
I know in the dreamscape nothing can harm me because it isn't real, but this place make me second guess my self.

This is just another dreamscape, so is perfectly safe. In my experience one is usually entering a dream that's already being run by an aspect of ones subconscious, the presence is likely just the aspect you've linked with.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 23 Sep 2014 01:18

Tanner Mies wrote:The place is beautiful and there's no one around for miles but every time I go there I feel a very strong presence as if the sky is watching me and feeling me much more than I feel it, but the most unsettling is that no matter were my dreamscape takes me. I visit this place at the very same spot every time...
it's seems incredibly stationary as If its underlying or overlapping my every dream and is always there watching me. It's like a new level of lucidity in which you become more aware and the place becomes aware of you. Gives me the feeling there is consequences here and it doesn't want to be disturbed.
If that makes any sense?

Nah I know exactly what you mean when the dreamscape comes alive. I have had a few profound dreams where I simply become one with the dreamscape, its the only way to put it. In some it felt like I still had a body, but it was made of like swirling mist and colours, and as I moved, the dream world would move with me.

But not always, sometimes it seemed like I was fighting the dream world, like we were powerful forces opposing each other.

Try to sort of become the dreamscape and drop your ego completely, ignore your body and your mind and simply become what it is you see.

Tanner Mies

Postby Tanner Mies » 24 Sep 2014 00:15

All your opinions have helped me but my subconscious has started to stop me by stopping my LD's with molasses dreams anytime i move from my bed causes me to re-awake and so on I've lost my power.
I feel I'm on the edge of something! like the time I tried to reveal OSIRIS'S intentions I've had another heart attack in my sleep. Waking on the edge of death, heart pounding in the depths of my stomach several hundreds of BPM's. I now find myself unable to lucidly dream. Unable to dream at all.

I know you will tell me to conquer my fears.
who else is watching the matrix???
not the only time the exterior world has told me to stop...
On the Verge of either my death or my life in search of freedom...
can any one else go here...?
I fear for my mortal life.
If you manage to visit this realm please let me know.
I dont fear death in the mortal world.
But the fear of everlasting death and torment.

Please help me!!!
For I am Not worthy!?!

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 24 Sep 2014 01:19

...what in the fuck are you talking about?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”