LD setting transition I never expected...

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
dreamstudent

LD setting transition I never expected...

Postby dreamstudent » 25 Sep 2014 20:53

I get up in real life and go get a drink of water at 5am get back in bed and go to sleep.

I'm staring at a puddle of water and am hypnotized or got the really strong urge to fall into the water. Now as I fall in the puddle I fall in slow motion, I notice the puddle is much deeper than expected and immediately right then and there I'm lucid. The pool of water I'm in is completely dark at this point I'm also breathing in and out under the water. I notice a friend of mine (i've been trying to get him into lucid dreaming) he's under the water lipping words to me by that I mean he isn't talking vocally but with his lips. He says "this is better than acid".I ddon't do drugs or anything so I don't know why he would say that. Then I got uncomfortable of being under the water and simply thought to myself I don't want to be here anymore. I float past my friend still under the water and notice a completely black window and touch it and it shatters. Water immediately began rushing out and the picture of what was on the other side of the window became clear. It was a completely humanless China town complete with brick houses and brick rooves but not normal bricks like clay. And then I notice my dog on the ground about a block or two away and he's harvesting sunflowers! He's got one in his mouth and a little pile and he's walking back and forth from the field to his pile. I laugh mentally and think of my dogs name! He acknowledges my presence by looking up at me ( I was on a roof and he was on ground) he then continued to do his harvesting work.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

passingthrutime

Re: LD setting transition I never expected...

Postby passingthrutime » 28 Sep 2014 03:59

That sounds bad ass, like your friend said, better than any trip from hallucinogenics. (besides DMT) :P
"Proof is in the pudding however, and we need to experience it for ourselves. But it's also like saying, 'If you don't know than I won't tell you!' I'm not here to prove that my opinion is right" -Hagart

Howtolucid

Postby Howtolucid » 12 Oct 2014 19:55

passingthrutime wrote:That sounds bad ass, like your friend said, better than any trip from hallucinogenics. (besides DMT) :P

What's DMT like?
Visit HowToLucid DOT com for free Lucid Dreaming lessons!

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 14 Apr 2015 06:18

Howtolucid wrote:
passingthrutime wrote:That sounds bad ass, like your friend said, better than any trip from hallucinogenics. (besides DMT) :P

What's DMT like?

Its a bad illegal drug in the u.s. can cause serious psychological harm, lucid dreaming is much better o assure you although I've never done dmt

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Last bumped by dreamstudent on 14 Apr 2015 06:18.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”