9/10 dreams are lucid

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
MDINC

9/10 dreams are lucid

Postby MDINC » 19 May 2011 14:21

I stumbledupon some LD sites and learned a lot that I have ignored, so now I have plans for my dreams.
I read somewhere about creating your subconscious self and asking questions, or summoning traumas and fears.

In my daily life I happen to be a proficient skateboarder. When I was younger I was having trouble learning a trick called a "backside smith grind" because I was scared. One night while dreaming I decided it would be a good time to learn some tricks as I know I couldnt get hurt. The next day my fear was gone.

Usually before bed I am "daydreaming." As I close my eyes I just start imagining whatever I want. When the dream starts I am usually aware. When I was little I would just really want to be one of the X men, for example, so as I lay sleeping I would just envision being a mutant with super powers and would move right into the dream. Once dreaming I could just build the world I wanted.

livie12

Re: 9/10 dreams are lucid

Postby livie12 » 19 May 2011 23:07

that's a pretty cool trick you can do. i cant do that! how do you do it!
Livie....:)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”