Is there 'Normal' in 'Paranormal' ?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
User avatar
HAGART
Posts: 3179
Joined: 05 Jan 2012 21:09
Location: CANADA

Is there 'Normal' in 'Paranormal' ?

Postby HAGART » 25 Sep 2014 05:15

Nobody can doubt that many people report precognitive dreams, dream sharing, and some even channel other-worldly beings, and others claim to get probed by aliens. There are some that attest that strange creatures exist and are worth our attention like Big Foot, Chupacabra, Loch Ness, and other cryptids that should not be, like the Kardashian. Some even claim to see other beings in their sleep and get visits from reptilian demons... no, not a Kardashian... I'm being serious! Many people claim such things, and are adamant about it.

Many air plane pilots witness U.F.O.'s, but are unable to share their stories due to fear of ridicule and losing their jobs. Commercial pilots get psychologically evaluated all the time for good reason, and they will not speak of it for fear of losing their job, and I understand why.

But what is a U.F.O? It's not an alien. It's just a flying object that isn't identified yet. After one figures it out, it's simply an F.O. Maybe there is 'Normal' in the 'Paranormal' after all if we can explain it.

Keep an open, yet logical mind, and let's see if we can have a good, constructive discussion as we challenge each others beliefs. Accept the fact that someone in this world experienced it, don't ridicule or call them a liar, but then try and explain it to the best or your ability.

I started this thread to try and find answers, whatever they are, and I am always open minded. I think everything has an answer somehow even if it means bending the rules of reality as we know it. All ideas are accepted and this should be a fun talk.

Just don't speak of a Kardashian for their popularity and success is a mystery nobody will ever solve! Everything else should be easy! :D
Last edited by HAGART on 25 Sep 2014 07:25, edited 1 time in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

User avatar
HAGART
Posts: 3179
Joined: 05 Jan 2012 21:09
Location: CANADA

Re: Is there 'Normal' in 'Paranormal' ?

Postby HAGART » 25 Sep 2014 06:32

I'll bring up something more specific. I am intrigued by Darryl Anka and his channeling of a 'being', named Bashar. Is it an actual multi-dimensional alien, or is he just tapping into a split personality of his 'higher self', or "over-seeing subconscious self", if you will? (Look it up if you don't know him).

I've seen him as a channeler and as himself, and I must say, nobody is that good of an actor, not even a Kardashian or Oscar Award hoarder Meryl Streep! So something is happening, but I don't know what.

I have some theories and let's get this ball rolling. Feel free to present your own unexplained mysteries, for everyone to take a stab at.

Possibilities include:
  • Dream Sharing
  • Precognition
  • Spirits, Fairies, Angels, Demons, And Other Entities
  • Recalling Past Lives
  • Near Death Experiences
  • Channeling
  • Remote Viewing
  • etc...
Last edited by HAGART on 26 Sep 2014 19:03, edited 1 time in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

User avatar
buildit
Posts: 491
Joined: 23 Sep 2014 04:14
Location: USA

Re: Is there 'Normal' in 'Paranormal' ?

Postby buildit » 25 Sep 2014 16:38

Aliens-
My own thoughts have always been that there is a connection between dreams and cognitive abilities. Look at the animals we know dream, they are all relatively social in nature and at the higher level of cognitive mental abilities. So if I was a smart alien who wanted to track other species development I might do so by monitoring their dreaming abilities. One of the things I've done since long ago was become non corporeal in my dreams and fly out into space. 1st As they say we can't be alone and if we are what a huge waste of space. :roll: 2nd If you wanted to travel then possibly the easies way to exceed the speed of light is to travel as thought energy. It very likely is not restricted by photonic limitations. 3rd If you believe in evolution then what more of an ultimate form could there be than pure thought energy. A strong enough mind might be able to transfer between physical mater and energy states like water goes from ice into a vapor thru sublimation.

This is all in theory of course. ;)
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Snaggle
Posts: 590
Joined: 02 Oct 2011 13:08

Re: Is there 'Normal' in 'Paranormal' ?

Postby Snaggle » 26 Sep 2014 03:31

HAGART wrote:I'll bring up something more specific. I am intrigued by Darryl Anka and his channeling of a 'being', named Bashar. Is it an actual multi-dimensional alien, or is he just tapping into a split personality of his 'higher self', or "over-seeing subconscious self", if you will? (Look it up if you don't know him).

I've seen him as a channeler and as himself, and I must say, nobody is that good of an actor, not even a Kardashian or Oscar Award hoarder Meryl Streep! So something is happening, but I don't know what.

I have some theories and let's get this ball rolling. Feel free to present your own unexplained mysteries, for everyone to take a stab at.

Possibilities include:
  • Dream Sharing
  • Precognition
  • Spirit Entities
  • etc.


Firstly, Haggart, Ufology and Cryptozoology are not "paranormal'.

I've watched several mediums and I agree with H. Houdini - all the ones I've seen are frauds. When a youth my father took me around to see all the travelling preachers - their acting ability was on a par with Anka's and they mixed stage magic into their routines [claiming they were miracles]. Anka shows obvious signs he's not hosting any alien. He as Bashar has a heavy American accent with American intonation of it's sentences. He like a lot of liars keeps his eyes closed throughout his routine or they look away when they're actually lying e.g. Ted Bundy was this sort of liar. His closed eyes mean that he also does not need to act at all during his routine.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

Re: Is there 'Normal' in 'Paranormal' ?

Postby nesgirl » 26 Sep 2014 05:20

...
Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 01:52, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

User avatar
HAGART
Posts: 3179
Joined: 05 Jan 2012 21:09
Location: CANADA

Re: Is there 'Normal' in 'Paranormal' ?

Postby HAGART » 26 Sep 2014 19:50

I don't think channeling has anything to do with probability at all. However, when someone is making a profit with their 'miracle', that is always a big red flag. Being a lying actor is a much more plausible, and valid reason.

There is another channeller, Andrew Bayuk who claims to channel an alien named, Elan. Elan is almost identical to Bashar in his/her back story, and speaking style. These alien channellers claim that the alien uses their own English vocabulary and accent to speak through the person. Both their cadences are almost identical.

So the possibilities include:
  1. Alien races exist on a different dimensional 'wave length' and communicate through people who are in the right 'frequency'. (That doesn't defy physics in my opinion)
  2. Every human has a split personality we can all tap into which is an identical 'higher self' we all have within us. Kind of like the Jungian, collective unconscious.
  3. They are lying 'miracle men' who have collaborated their stories and/or mimic each others style for profit and fame.

No matter what the reason though, I find these two interesting, and maybe I'm an alien too because I relate a lot to what they speak of! :mrgreen: (<-- Green Alien Face)
Last edited by HAGART on 26 Sep 2014 20:37, edited 1 time in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

dreamstudent
Posts: 178
Joined: 21 Sep 2014 07:24

Re: Is there 'Normal' in 'Paranormal' ?

Postby dreamstudent » 26 Sep 2014 20:05

I often wonder if dream sharing is possible.. too many contradictions go into that answer though. I think its not although I want to believe it is possible.

User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

Re: Is there 'Normal' in 'Paranormal' ?

Postby nesgirl » 26 Sep 2014 22:35

HAGART wrote:I don't think channeling has anything to do with probability at all. However, when someone is making a profit with their 'miracle', that is always a big red flag. Being a lying actor is a much more plausible, and valid reason.

I wasn't referring to channeling. I was referring to certain events that happen.
Would you pay someone to get all 7s on a slot machine, even if they managed to accomplish that?? Thing is if you manage to hit probability, you shouldn't be asking for anything for it. The reason being probability isn't your doing, it is a force in our universe in effect due to mathematics. Most are lying. On the other hand, there are a few people who I could consider the "Born Lucky" ones where they happen to have a luck streak with probability that seems extraordinary. However, just because they go through something like that doesn't mean they'll have it forever. It is just a force in our universe that can possibly involve the same number being hit over and over again. Bear in mind that if it wasn't for such things, then videos like this could not be possible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0WcZFp2aCI
Last edited by nesgirl on 26 Sep 2014 23:36, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

User avatar
buildit
Posts: 491
Joined: 23 Sep 2014 04:14
Location: USA

Re: Is there 'Normal' in 'Paranormal' ?

Postby buildit » 26 Sep 2014 22:44

Just my humble opinion..... I think the LD is like a program in a computer. In order for that program to share information there needs to be both an active connection and a shared operating system to recognize and interrupt what is transmitted. For a long time I actively tried to find and communicate with any other life form in my lucid dreams. I regret to report I failed. :cry:
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

dreamstudent
Posts: 178
Joined: 21 Sep 2014 07:24

Re: Is there 'Normal' in 'Paranormal' ?

Postby dreamstudent » 27 Sep 2014 03:34

nesgirl wrote:
HAGART wrote:I don't think channeling has anything to do with probability at all. However, when someone is making a profit with their 'miracle', that is always a big red flag. Being a lying actor is a much more plausible, and valid reason.

I wasn't referring to channeling. I was referring to certain events that happen.
Would you pay someone to get all 7s on a slot machine, even if they managed to accomplish that?? Thing is if you manage to hit probability, you shouldn't be asking for anything for it. The reason being probability isn't your doing, it is a force in our universe in effect due to mathematics. Most are lying. On the other hand, there are a few people who I could consider the "Born Lucky" ones where they happen to have a luck streak with probability that seems extraordinary. However, just because they go through something like that doesn't mean they'll have it forever. It is just a force in our universe that can possibly involve the same number being hit over and over again. Bear in mind that if it wasn't for such things, then videos like this could not be possible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0WcZFp2aCI

NESGIRL I totally agree with you on that if a profit is being made by something like that it does raise a red flag.

HAGART https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0WcZFp2aCI this youtube video isn't even real life examples an insurance company illustrated and directed them. Im not saying probability doesn't exist but I maybe real life videos would be more easy for me to understand your concept?

@buildit. But what if in order to share a lucid dream your correct there needs to be a connection for "physical things to connect" but as far as we know consciousness is not physical so what if you merely had to be close to someone and both having a ld at the same time then your consciousness could meet by more of a less physical connection and rather a knowing of "this person is close to me" so it may be possible to share consciousness?


Return to “Paranormal Activity”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest