What type of sleeper are you?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

How do you sleep?

I wake up at the drop of a pin
0
No votes
I sleep light and wake up if the lights turn on
3
30%
I sleep all night but wake if the phone rings
1
10%
I can sleep thru someone walking thru my room
3
30%
I could sleep thru a nuclear war
3
30%
 
Total votes: 10

User avatar
buildit
Posts: 491
Joined: 23 Sep 2014 04:14
Location: USA

What type of sleeper are you?

Postby buildit » 26 Sep 2014 00:17

Just curious what type of sleeper most LD people are? I'm a dead person when I sleep. :lol: Please only respond if you are already experiencing LD. ;)
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

dreamstudent
Posts: 178
Joined: 21 Sep 2014 07:24

Re: What type of sleeper are you?

Postby dreamstudent » 26 Sep 2014 02:52

buildit wrote:Just curious what type of sleeper most LD people are? I'm a dead person when I sleep. :lol: Please only respond if you are already experiencing LD. ;)

Interesting you sleep like a dead person because me and a friend in real life were having a discussion about how only specific people have a specialized 'rem and sleep cycle' to be lucid or even rememberdreams. My ffriend was suggesting that you have to be in a deep sleep to not be interfered with from outside sounds etc. That could potentially wake you up easily. But at same time be in light enough sleep to be able to carry your consciousness into dream / remember dreams themselves. A very interesting topic that could be scientifically studied I believe.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

User avatar
buildit
Posts: 491
Joined: 23 Sep 2014 04:14
Location: USA

Re: What type of sleeper are you?

Postby buildit » 26 Sep 2014 03:21

Funny, I've read several thing which suggest I'm an odd ball in the LD world. Everything from how I sleep to the fact I sleep on my stomach. But that's life, make a rule and someone will break it. Articles I read agree with me that you can't really read a book in LD yet several people (in other groups) have said they do it all the time.

So I hope more people respond to the poll.
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

dreamstudent
Posts: 178
Joined: 21 Sep 2014 07:24

Re: What type of sleeper are you?

Postby dreamstudent » 26 Sep 2014 04:13

buildit wrote:Funny, I've read several thing which suggest I'm an odd ball in the LD world. Everything from how I sleep to the fact I sleep on my stomach. But that's life, make a rule and someone will break it. Articles I read agree with me that you can't really read a book in LD yet several people (in other groups) have said they do it all the time.

So I hope more people respond to the poll.

Your a prodigy of lucid dreaming. Pure and simple haha.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

User avatar
buildit
Posts: 491
Joined: 23 Sep 2014 04:14
Location: USA

Re: What type of sleeper are you?

Postby buildit » 26 Sep 2014 04:16

dreamstudent wrote:Your a prodigy of lucid dreaming. Pure and simple haha.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

My book is forthcoming. LOL :lol: Moreover I think like so much some things can be done in unconventional ways. Your experience will vary. ;)
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?


Return to “General Lucid Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest