Actual healing in Lucid Dreaming

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Actual healing in Lucid Dreaming

Postby pennysuede » 26 Sep 2014 18:10

I once heard a story of someone who would lucid dream after an accident happened to his foot. He crushed it and lost feeling. In his lucid dreams he created a healing device and pointed it at his foot to heal it. I took him a half of dozen times of this, and he did end up getting his feeling back and most of it healed, but not the whole foot. This is very exciting for me. Anyone have any experiences of healing in any of their lucid dreams?

Re: Actual healing in Lucid Dreaming

Postby GalMutzafy » 26 Sep 2014 21:41

I heard from a youtube video (if you want I can search for it, it's a part of some kind of a course with someone experience with it) and he told a story abut a woman who had breast cancer, and once she got lucid, she I think pulled a stone out of her breast and the other day she got healed...
Now, you can believe or not to these stories but it sure is amazing and mysterious... the brain is a weird dude.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Re: Actual healing in Lucid Dreaming

Postby buildit » 26 Sep 2014 22:35

Yes, but I think it's more about positive thinking than "magic". One of those if you think you'll win you're far more likely to do well. ;)
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”