Saving Someone

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
btifuldreamer

Saving Someone

Postby btifuldreamer » 27 Sep 2014 00:47

There is this girl i really like but i never get the chance to talk to her at school. She's going thorugh some tough times at the moment and i want to help her but it'd b weird because we're not really friends and we don' talk...
Anyways. The dream i had:
I am at my house with several of my friends there. We are casually doing stuff outside when someone says there is a woman here trying to kill us all. We all run away everwhere in ear of the woman. I go out to the front and my neighbour's house is much closer than usual. She comes outside and i tell her theres a murderer around so be careful. Then i see all my other friends appear around the corner and i assume they've returned from a camp. They're talking loudly and laughing and i tell them to be quite because there's a murderer. Then one of them says, "we already know about that, she's in the bathroom crying." I run around to where my friends were and suddenly two men jump out and start shooting with SMG's. Some people die so i jump into the garden and hide. Then i hear someone say the one that will save us has brown hair and blue eyes. Someone points to me and says that's him. The girl i like holds my hand and says take us to safety. I save them from being killed and now the girl i like won't stop holding my hand and smiling and thanking me. Her friends comment that we're a couple now.
Does this mean my mind is telling i have the ablity to help/save her from what she's going through right now. Or is it simply just tellling me i like this girl and so i dreamed about her and the scenario just happened to be saving her.
Thank you ;)

taniaaust1

Re: Saving Someone

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Sep 2014 12:39

Who's got brown hair and brown eyes? You? that girl? and why do you think they pointed to you and said "that's him"?
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Interpretation”