What is your super power?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Chrispy

Re: What is your super power?

Postby Chrispy » 29 Jan 2012 22:45

rothgar wrote:I threw a tiger into outer space. Funny thing is, I read a newspaper article 3 months later about a guy dreaming he was in India and a tiger flew across the horizon and landed next to him. This is a true story. I cut out the article and put next to my dream journal entry!

lol, wow, that's funny and creepy at the same time. :lol:
There is no spoon.

Gooeymaw

Postby Gooeymaw » 30 Jan 2012 02:34

rothgar wrote:I threw a tiger into outer space. Funny thing is, I read a newspaper article 3 months later about a guy dreaming he was in India and a tiger flew across the horizon and landed next to him. This is a true story. I cut out the article and put next to my dream journal entry!

I had a similar incident, when I reported a dream I had about burglarizing a shop, a person replied that his shop had actually been burglarized that same night. I thought it was a sort of cool. He jokingly accused me.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 30 Jan 2012 02:39

rothgar wrote:I read a newspaper article 3 months later about a guy dreaming he was in India and a tiger flew across the horizon and landed next to him

What kind of newspaper writes articles about people's dreams? "TOP STORY TONIGHT: SOME GUY YOU DON'T KNOW JUST HAD A WEIRD DREAM, here are the details...." :idea: :?:

Gooeymaw wrote:I can turn into animals, monsters or in some instances take on the appearance of any other person at will

I heard about that in reading about Tibetan dream yoga on this very sight. They have a list of tasks to complete before they are lucid dream masters or reach enlightenment. (I don't follow this practice, but changing your form is one of them). I have never done it. I have inadvertently done some of the other tasks, but any lucid dreamer would.

BUT This is why I brought up the subject: I WONDER IF SOME PEOPLE HAVE A NATURAL ABILITY TO DO ONE THING IN A LUCID DREAM AND FIND IT HARD TO DO ANOTHER. We can all do it all with practice.

I am sure we can do it all, but some are harder for others.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Gooeymaw

Postby Gooeymaw » 31 Jan 2012 02:25

I think I see what you mean. I do the shape changing thing most often, but in some instances I find it very very difficult to do, and something it goes terribly wrong and I end up in a shape I had not intended to or I look really bizarre. I think there might be a realtionship between easy shape changing and when it's really hard to do. Generally when I have used this skill it was to deflect attention to myself. Like in the case where I turned into a dragon amongst a throng of monsters. In that instance it was easy. However in another instance I was trying to do the same thing to trick someone, but it was not for the same reason. I was trying to do it so I could get away with something (forget what it was) but maybe there is a relationship between shape changing for evil purposes as opposed to just being left alone. Does that make sense?

Fjordimere

Postby Fjordimere » 31 Jan 2012 10:45

I had a dream that I had the power remove acne with the blink of an eye once.

That would be so handy in real life.

R99

Postby R99 » 04 Feb 2012 07:38

When its come to me i got 2 superpowers in dream world. One is in a normal dream like i could run on the surface of water, and one is in a ld. In it i could change weather with the snap of my finger.( that was awesome.)
I see the Truth now.

MarV1337

Postby MarV1337 » 18 Dec 2016 04:45

Luckily, I can remember my dreams every night. When I lucid dream, my power is unlimited. My powers are:
-Flying, super speed strength and reflexes, extreme jumping
-Levitating objects with my hands, Magic
-All the Naruto eye powers(sharingan, byakugan, rinnegan)
-The rasengan, chidori, shadow clones
-Super Saiyan, instant transmission, ki blasts, Kamehameha
-Morphing, some other minor powers
-The more I keep fighting, the stronger I get
I know this sounds almost impossible, but it's the absolute truth

Philoni

Postby Philoni » 18 Dec 2016 07:28

MarV1337 wrote:Luckily, I can remember my dreams every night. When I lucid dream, my power is unlimited. My powers are:
-Flying, super speed strength and reflexes, extreme jumping
-Levitating objects with my hands, Magic
-All the Naruto eye powers(sharingan, byakugan, rinnegan)
-The rasengan, chidori, shadow clones
-Super Saiyan, instant transmission, ki blasts, Kamehameha
-Morphing, some other minor powers
-The more I keep fighting, the stronger I get
I know this sounds almost impossible, but it's the absolute truth

No necro posting (Bringing back an old topic by replying to it) It's been 4 years...
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 19 Dec 2016 08:38

It's been almost 5 years! Most who wrote here are long gone. Let the dead rest in peace. ;)

But it's a trip down memory lane for me, and probably accomplished a lot in the past years. I'll read the whole thing and may write a reply or update when I have time. Then we can let this thread get buried under all the others to live out it's days in eternal bliss.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 19 Dec 2016 20:30

I love my wife so much I wanted to stick my penis in her bum yesterday. :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”