LD superhero?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
buildit

LD superhero?

Postby buildit » 27 Sep 2014 23:09

Seems like no one has brought this up yet. Sort of a ego trip maybe, but if you've been the indestructible man saving the world..... :D

So who's done it and what "powers" did you exhibit?

Did you fight others with super powers?

Did you win? :D
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

buildit

Re: LD superhero?

Postby buildit » 27 Sep 2014 23:15

So who's done it and what "powers" did you exhibit?

- I flew, I had a force shield and had telekinesis

Did you fight others with super powers?

- Yes, but just very strong and they couldn't fly

Did you win? :D[/quote]

Yep. Buried them under a mountain. :D
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Sep 2014 02:19

I haven't really been in a "save the world" scenario yet but I've had countless superpower adventures

Super jumping and flying has been in a few of my dreams

My very first lucid dream I killed an evil military with a blade arm, claws and at one point I hit a soldier with a pillow which caused him to slip off a skyscraper :lol:

I had a dream where I used super speed and it scared the crap out of a cop who then started shooting me with his shotgun. I was invincible though so the shells just tickled slightly. And he just kept firing until i stood right in front of him, then he curled up in a ball expecting me to kill him but I just left him alone. :roll:

One of my favorite powers is to spawn weapons/improvised weapons in my hand with my mind. I've done this in many dreams lately and it's been pretty epic :mrgreen:

I've even made a list, which eventually turned into many lists of different categories, of weapons I want to wield and powers I wish to have. Most of them are from video games but some are original ideas or ideas outside of games
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

buildit

Postby buildit » 28 Sep 2014 02:55

Cool. Oh, the "save the world" phrase is a euphemism. ;) I do enjoy the feeling of being invulnerable and at a thought send baddies flying against walls. Some would say what's the challenge of a fight you can't lose but I think the real challenge is to wield that power without becoming monomaniacal. So the test isn't can you defeat the baddies, but can you stop at just doing that or do you go forward and become the evil ruler? :ugeek:

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 28 Sep 2014 03:32

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:06, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

buildit

Postby buildit » 28 Sep 2014 03:34

nesgirl wrote:I am for the most part the bad guy in some of my Lucid Dreams, as I will often kill or torture DCs. I have numerous ways of doing that, my favorites are the volcano sacrifice, fire magic, and lightning.

Remind me not to tell you the secrets to defeating me just in case our super powers develop. LOL :D

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 28 Sep 2014 03:40

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:06, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

buildit

Postby buildit » 28 Sep 2014 04:01

nesgirl wrote:Hey it's no problem, because Dream Sharing technically doesn't exist. I doubt you'd ever have to worry. Although a Lucid Dreamer always has security in their Lucid Dreams and has to, especially with that new mind-reading science project that allows scientists to peek into your dreams. I could very easily conjure up something very frightening if someone peeked into my head.

Well, as you described yourself as basically evil, I have always had a mindset of being good and seeking justice. So I feel as though I should do the opposite of what you say as you are surely setting a trap! LOL :lol:

Must set up league of lucid justice hall. Wonder minds powers activate! :D I'm being mega silly of course. ;)

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 28 Sep 2014 05:26

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:06, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Sep 2014 06:54

buildit wrote:Cool. Oh, the "save the world" phrase is a euphemism. ;) I do enjoy the feeling of being invulnerable and at a thought send baddies flying against walls. Some would say what's the challenge of a fight you can't lose but I think the real challenge is to wield that power without becoming monomaniacal. So the test isn't can you defeat the baddies, but can you stop at just doing that or do you go forward and become the evil ruler? :ugeek:

I actually don't like doing evil deeds. even in Dreams or Video games. I just like being a nice guy and I hate being mean. The only exception is fighting law enforcement in dreams when they bother me because they can be annoying. That and Saints Row 4

I do however like to be violent sometimes when fighting bad guys. Like this one lucid dream I was fighting these 8-foot tall muscular guys. My guns weren't hurting them so I decided to use a chainsaw, which was epic!! But then I wanted something even better: A Chainsaw Launcher!! :twisted: And boy that dream was loads of fun.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”