2 months D:

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Finch_Linus

2 months D:

Postby Finch_Linus » 23 Sep 2014 16:50

I've been trying for two months, but to no avail... What should I do?

Finch_Linus

Re: 2 months D:

Postby Finch_Linus » 24 Sep 2014 17:14

Any suggestions?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Sep 2014 05:43

You need to change whatever method you are doing now. I cant make any suggestions to you as you havent explained what you already do or have tried.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

lumencryster

Postby lumencryster » 30 Sep 2014 21:43

are you paying attention to things that can make it hard for you to have lucid dreams? are you getting enough sleep? are you smoking too much weed? do you have a nutritious diet? are you getting enough exercise? not staying healthy can make it harder to have lucid dreams and smoking too much weed can make it too hard to remember them. otherwise, if you're keeping a dream journal and doing reality checks(making sure you're acctually considering that you might be in a dream, its easy to to be just do your reality checks with little attention or consideration and then they aren't going to do anything) daily, i don't know if there is really anything that i can tell you other than keep at it. it might just take 3, 4, 5 months.

there is one thing that may help, which is body awareness meditation. it helped me become aware of a lack of physical body when i was asleep and reminds me that i have a body sitting in bed while i am asleep. here is a good video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obYJRmgrqOU. at the end he has you noticed sensations in all of your body. i did that for about an hour a day a long time ago and that was how i learned to lucid dream very easily.

edit: also it would be helpful if you would describe your daily habits and what lucid dreaming methods you are using.

Finch_Linus

Postby Finch_Linus » 01 Oct 2014 17:00

Well, I sleep from 9pm - 7am, and I have a very good dream recall. I have LD'd for a few seconds a few times using the MILD method. I have problems remembering to reality check in real life. ^-^

Return to “For Beginners”