Glass sanctuaries???

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Tanner Mies

Glass sanctuaries???

Postby Tanner Mies » 30 Sep 2014 07:25

Ever since I could remember Even as a child I remembered these glass sanctuaries.
A type of giant Greenhouse With rooms for plants and vegetation, rooms filled absolutely chalked full of books.and astrological look outs, commons, and sleeping quarters.

I asked a couple of friends one being an expert of the lucid realm and one pretty much a potato head.
They both had absolutely dozens of dreams of these glass sanctuaries. My expert friend and I had recalled the sense of being on mars both before and after the collateral damage which scorched the earth or I should say mars red. Potato headed friend also remembered glass sanctuaries both by sea and green earthy lands which we also recalled.

But in the dreams in which the ground was scorched red outside the glass sanctuary me and the experienced friend witnessed chaos and destruction by the people as they screamed as what we conceived as WE NEED AIR... our astral body flew out of the green house after the people broke the glass and escaped after a great deal of effort and witnessed them exploding and popping like balloons and we fled from the horror???
Humanity is lost in its own domestication as
We trade our independence for convenience.

Tanner Mies

Re: Glass sanctuaries???

Postby Tanner Mies » 30 Sep 2014 07:27

If anyone else has had glass sanctuary dreams please describe and post below.
Humanity is lost in its own domestication as
We trade our independence for convenience.

taniaaust1

Re: Glass sanctuaries???

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Sep 2014 10:43

Hi ignore what Im about to say if it doesnt sit with you in any way.

I have a past life memory about Mars (not a dream). There a disaster with Mars, according to others who have past life memories some kind of interspace war went on but I dont remember any of the war part, I dont have as many memories of this disaster as some others have.

What I do remember from my own memories is that the moon of Mars (our moon) got hit by something (others I've spoken to say it was done with a weapon, while others have thought that it was an astroid which hit it). I remember the Mars moon exploding (our moon was closer then the earths moon in to us), we had "moons' there actually I remember, one quite close.

This caused parts of the moon to be falling into Mars. I remember screaming, lots of us in fear, people running and people panicing, rocks falling from the sky some HUGE... all sizes, falling huge bolders and rocks. (then I think I died, my memories just suddenly cut out, I think I got hit by one).

"collateral damage" "mars" "red" Just makes me think back strongly to the Mars disaster (it makes my heart start pounding).

I do not have any memories over greenhouses. I cant remember anything about my life on Mars just the end, memories which imprinted strongly in my soul.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”