So what's paranormal?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
buildit

Re: So what's paranormal?

Postby buildit » 29 Sep 2014 17:15

So then is it our bright and sunny disposition the animals see or something Para-normal (beyond normal) they detect? Point is para normal doesn't have to be telekinesis, mind control or seeing the future. There are many ab normal events around us every day and the subconscious picks them up and then tries to explain them within dreams I think.
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 29 Sep 2014 17:58

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:01, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

buildit

Postby buildit » 29 Sep 2014 18:27

nesgirl wrote:I don't think so. I really think there is something else they sense within us. I have even talked with birds and other wildlife, and they may look at me for a few minutes before continuing on with their activities.
In the Dream Body controlled WILD I have, no matter what form they take, dream animals never ignore me, unlike one of the forms of DCs which will nearly always ignore me. In fact I can talk to them all I want and they will listen. With certain forms of dream animal, I can understand exactly what they are saying through a language I use in that Lucid Dream where we read emotions rather than words.

I would define that as empathic.
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 29 Sep 2014 18:34

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:01, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

buildit

Postby buildit » 29 Sep 2014 18:42

What, don't you feel their anxiety, curiosity, excitement, anger, or fear? Read into their body language just like the facial expressions of someone who's lying to you. The tone and pitch of the sounds they make? Being empathic isn't just bites and bytes passed between to computers. :lol: ;)

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 29 Sep 2014 18:50

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:02, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Sep 2014 13:13

buildit wrote:
Summerlander wrote:The case of Aleister Crowley aka The Great Beast 666 is a peculiar one. If I remember correctly, his death and that of a male witch is rumoured to be a product of a double-curse or tge outcome of a black magic battle of some sort. If you are interested in the occult, you will definitely find Crowley interesting.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Not so into the occult but I do find the stories of Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin interesting.

Aleister Crowley.. creepy. I once read about him purposely invoking a demon. Im surprised Summerlander to hear you reading that stuff. I steer clear of that kind of darker occult.

Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin (how on earth did you ever remember that name), Ive never heard of him, obviously Im missing something there. I'll have to find out more about him.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Sep 2014 13:38

buildit wrote: Is paranormal a better relationship and understanding with animals than most people have? Is it seeing the light glow of a stand of trees when silhouetted by the dark sky? If it being a bit too good and understanding peoples emotions when they talk to you? Maybe it's just being empathic to the point others smile because you are smiling, you know those people who can light up a room or drag it down within seconds of being there? Maybe you are the person that when you say a heart felt prayer it almost always seems things do get better. Or you wish some one ill will and the next day the bad news is waiting for you about what happened to them.

buildit wrote: As a kid my bedroom was struck by lightening...... twice in the same spot! So whoever said lightening never strikes the same spot twice. :roll:

Its a bit odd and Im yet to figure it out but it seems that people like us who experience all the kind of things I quoted which you said in the first quote... tend to have the very weird experiences such as like in your second quote.

I know someone from online from another website who has been himself struck by lightnning 3 times I think it was. I myself, thank God I havent been ever struck by lightnning or even had it very close to me but I too have had the weirdest of coincidences before.

My elderly friend in his 70s, sees this kind of stuff going on so often with me that he even thinks its weird the kind of "synchronisty" or coincidences which occur around me. Many people on the spiritual path say the more along one gets the more synchronisity one gets.. I dont know what i think about that but it may be the case).

eg I'd lost my purse in the middle of the city (I live in the country). My purse was randomly found by my daughters father, his girlfriend's friend and hence delivered back to my home. I didnt even report it to the police or cancel any of my credit cards. (my elderly friend had been trying to get me to report my missing purse to the police but I said, "dont worry, my things are like homing devices and some how it will come back to me". Seriously they do. Lost or stolen, I usually get back.

It was so weird then to get a phone call from my own missing phone and hear a voice I knew on the other end of it. The person who randomly found it (I hadnt told anyone I'd lost it) just happened to know my daughters father, his girlfriend and had heard of me and recognised my name in the phone so driven it to our country town where they'd had been planning to visit the other anyway and given it to her to phone me. So then my exes partner rings me on my missing phone.

As I said, I live in the country and lost that purse/phone in the middle of city, the busiest part of the city. Apparently my purse and phone were just sitting at a bus stop on the seat. Strangely I never caught the bus when I was there or sat on a seat. I'd left the phone/purse on the roof of the car and driven off. Forgetting they were on the roof. So someone must of picked them up from the road, sat them neatly on the bus stop seat and then strangely left them there (of cause all my money was still in it), for another who had heard of me throu the other, who knew me to find. Who had already planned to go to my country town to see their friend who knew me that weekend (so was only 2 mins from my country home the next day). Purse had been lost 50km from my home.

I call it willing. I wasnt going to report my purse missing as I just willed it to come back to me. (umm probably some call that kind of paranormal, who knows if it was or coincidental but as I said, my lost purses and usually other things ALWAYS come back. All I need to do is trust they will).

Compared to some of my other coincidences, this one isnt all that weird.. just very very lucky.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Sep 2014 13:56

builtit. have you had any telepathy with animals yet? They can be communicated with by telepathy. I had an spontanous experience with a rabbit which had gone missing for a week, it connected to me when a fox was after it (it was responsible for the telepathic link up with me). It was a horrible disturbing experience, it was screaming in my brain, I could hear it inside my head. I felt as that rabbit and could see out of its eyes but couldnt work out where it was throu its eyes as it ran. I think thou it was right at the end of my road (no way could I have got to it in time).

Funny that I didnt even think that rabbit liked me but it was me it reached out to when it was in big trouble.

It would be nice to be able to do telepathy with animals at will with nice things!!

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 30 Sep 2014 16:45

Check out Rasputin too. He was like a demon-man. You'll love him.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Paranormal Activity”