Dream I was a dog

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.

Dream I was a dog

Postby passingthrutime » 01 Aug 2014 13:10

So in this dream i'm a dog on a journey /mission with a group of people and what i assume are their other pets. Ionly remember a cat and man specifically but there may have been a woman and other dogs but basically our mission ends ( idk what it was i was just a dog along for the ride) but...sooo like my dream end with me falling into a hole in the snow as if it'd made to trap me, and i reach out my hand/paw for my companions to help but instead they throw snow into the hole on top my me (seemed as if they didnt want me/the dog to know they were)then i woke up .
thanks for sharing your opinions im interested in what you guys think
"Proof is in the pudding however, and we need to experience it for ourselves. But it's also like saying, 'If you don't know than I won't tell you!' I'm not here to prove that my opinion is right" -Hagart

Re: Dream I was a dog

Postby Jackson » 19 Aug 2014 03:30

I have had dreams in which I could have been described as being a dog. In fact I have them very frequently. I get down on all fours, and I have human hands, but I feel fur and a tail and I feel very, very powerful and fast while doing it. Most people have flying dreams. I have running like a dog dreams :D

EDIT; A common theme I have noticed in these dog/wolf dreams is that is I am always chasing something, running from something or just running for the sake of it.

[ Post made via TigerWithChainsawsForFeet ] Image

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Sep 2014 12:43

Dogs =faithful, loyal, trusting. These qualities may be qualities you yourself have...
A dog is a friendship symbol.
Have you got some friends who arent so nice?
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Postby buildit » 30 Sep 2014 18:32

I may be taking it a bit far but for me shifting body or using an avatar to experience things is great and being a Canine is always fun to me. Usually I end up a wolf, not a domestic dog though. But in many ways dogs are dogs. Pack animals, very good senses and a community order. ;)
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”