So what's paranormal?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
buildit

Re: So what's paranormal?

Postby buildit » 30 Sep 2014 18:48

taniaaust1 wrote:builtit. have you had any telepathy with animals yet?

Funny that I didnt even think that rabbit liked me but it was me it reached out to when it was in big trouble.

It would be nice to be able to do telepathy with animals at will with nice things!!

I don't know about telepathy but I certainly am empathic to them. They seem to know my feelings and me theirs. Most would not find my perception of their world as favorable or kind. But then their reality is very different from ours.
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 30 Sep 2014 18:59

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:00, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

buildit

Postby buildit » 30 Sep 2014 19:06

nesgirl wrote:I am so glad that Tania blocked me. She might start getting into some creepy pasta subjects with me.

Remember the next time you have italian it's not the pasta you are tasting but the sauce someone put on top of it. ;) :lol:
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 30 Sep 2014 19:39

Goodbye forever...

buildit

Postby buildit » 30 Sep 2014 20:17

nesgirl wrote:Actually this is what Creepy Pasta really means: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Creepypasta

I actually meant topics that I am really frightened of.
Like one of the times I posted my Lucid Dreams, and I politely asked users to not talk about the undead with me (because as you know I am phobic of it), she started posting all about it and her beliefs on it.

I understand but the analogy remains the same. ;) There are many things we as people reject out of someone elses definition. It doesn't mean I don't respect another persons opinion and right to choose but just because I dislike tomatoes doesn't mean I stopped likeing ketchup on my fries. :lol:

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 30 Sep 2014 20:32

Goodbye forever...

buildit

Postby buildit » 30 Sep 2014 21:17

nesgirl wrote:I am phobic of the undead, and most of the other users understand that, but she doesn't understand that. It isn't that I don't want to respect her opinion, it is that I am afraid of it. If you want me to clarify why I am so afraid of it, I could. Remember we talked about that before? It isn't rejection, it is fear.

I understand actually.....
phobia |ˈfōbēə|
noun
an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something:

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 30 Sep 2014 22:17

Goodbye forever...

buildit

Postby buildit » 30 Sep 2014 22:25

nesgirl wrote:
buildit wrote:
nesgirl wrote:I am phobic of the undead, and most of the other users understand that, but she doesn't understand that. It isn't that I don't want to respect her opinion, it is that I am afraid of it. If you want me to clarify why I am so afraid of it, I could. Remember we talked about that before? It isn't rejection, it is fear.

I understand actually.....
phobia |ˈfōbēə|
noun
an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something:

Yes and that's how I feel about it. I don't mind talking about any other subject. Lucid Dreaming, communicating with the animals, video games, or any of the other paranormal subjects, just not that one. Actually I am a huge Zelda fan, and really love the Zelda games, but my deep fear keeps me from playing the DS game Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (don't make me talk about it), and I'd even play the Phillips Zelda games over that one (despite the fact those games were really poorly made). But I do love the Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, because as the main character, Link finds out before the 6th dungeon he's in a coma-induced dream (hence Link starts Lucid Dreaming), and the only way out of it is to wake up the Wind Fish and receive instructions to awaken from the coma, hence the title.

Well, you'll never find me discussing Zelda. I never played the game. lol

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 01 Oct 2014 00:01

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:01, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Return to “Paranormal Activity”